Average age and insurance ...

whenever ure ready to give it up. my car should be back on road in january so before then

what you trying to get? before then i might be able to help?

just emailign a few places about seats...ohh yh also where did you get your matched inlets etc done? wanting to get mine done...and this thread has gone well off topic lool

you know what i would like to be able to do . . . . move posts from one thread to another so if a convo starts off we can move them to there own thread and give it an adequate name.

Spam thread??? :wink::wink:

Not my decision sir, but I am aware of you lifelong ambition.....

:ban:

:wink:

you know what i would like to be able to do . . . . move posts from one thread to another so if a convo starts off we can move them to there own thread and give it an adequate name.

yh thats a good idea! and yh sorry russ_ellis lol back to insuranceee!!! i find admiral/elephant etc the cheapest for younger drivers

Nice, considering he offered the damn cage to me first.

ohhhh yh sh!t sorry mate! to be fair deako he did ask 1st....not sure if im selling yet thou...waiting for some emails to come back and see what they say

Last edited:
Yes ure right sorry deako. U posted 21/7 I posted 7/8 see what russ wants to do cus I don't think he is very keen on selling anyways. Can we kiss and make up?