Average age and insurance ...

23 ALL mods declared, before it was declared SORN i was paying £750

now supercharging and cant get it beolw £3k

ive gotta mate. legal is the way forward. Im training to be in the police so if i get caught doing sumat like that id get booted straight away

ive gotta mate. legal is the way forward. Im training to be in the police so if i get caught doing sumat like that id get booted straight away

Ha, i had a little run in (well i was on the run from) the boys in blue yesterday in the Peak District.

lmao naughty naughty, when thats me ill catch you lol *unmarked supercharged 197*

they wudnt let me do this anyway. although in time when i "pass out" and become a proper PC i can move to the salford base and drive the civic type R's and the subaru's damn even the vectra 3.2 V6 turbos . . . . . thats really y i joined lol

lmfao u loved it. i parked it well outa the way. I kept going to ure car to see if I could see you. I was in the stand some of the day talking to dave. ive got pictures of ure car with all the sh!t u left on ure dash lol

lmao!!! i must of just missed u then! i came back to my car soon after to get rid of all the sh!t i left on my dash lol...u sure u wasnt hiding :tongueout: haha or i might have been on the corsa stand opposite..my brother had his vxr on there so was over there quite abit...

i should of got ur number beforehand... yh was a good show! the weather was anoying at times but apart from that it was pretty good....what about u? what tiem did u get away?

yeah definately when the next ones coming up ill PM my number. otherwise ull get pestered for that cage lol.

i left at 3:30 took me ages to take down the flags and the banners. u get out on track?

haha dont worry il pester u about recaros lol ... should of said would of gave u a hand taking it all down :wink: hahaha ..... and na! was gunna but i bottled it lol didnt fancy smashing into a r35 skyline! on my 1st track day.