Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

As per the Fiesta ST thread. The Pea is being traded in for a new Fiesta ST. The dealer want a standard Clio 200 Cup for trade in so the good bits'll be coming off on Wednesday 21st August.

Will be gutting to see her go but she'll be remembered as my best car to date (And at present Clio200.net's fastest around Bedford West)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martin i search for your thread, i didn't find it.. And now i read these posts!!
:worried:

Yeah Simo, just fancied a change.

The he plan is to eventually spec the ST up a bit with bigger brakes, exhaust etc.

So nearly a 2 year thread bump.

This morning I left a deposit for another Alien Green 200 Cup to try and fill the space that selling this one has left. Spec is the same as my old one however with aircon (wasn't looking for this as an option though).

Provided the car is in the condition advertised I should be driving her home next Saturday. Initial plans will be to sort the radio/Bluetooth hands free out as this is a feature I use a lot in my current ST.

After that it'll be Akrapovic Evolution exhaust and that's it for the moment. Enjoy her for what she is. Got another highlands road trip planned for April so plenty of time to get accustomed to the 200 driving experience before then.

The ST is an awesome car. Easy to live with day to day. Enough power (running 240bhp at the mo).

It just lacks that something that the 200 had in my mind. Emma agrees as she's looking forward to getting the 200.

Do I regret buying the ST? Definitely not. It's an itch I would have always wanted to scratch but now that I have, another AG 200 Cup is what I lust for again.

Revo stage 2, Moutnune sports cat and cat back exhaust, finsport induction kit, power flex bushings on the front. Did have Alcons and coilovers but they've since been removed.

Welcome back mate, I'm glad we are going to have you around once again. Interesting that you are going for another 200 too and not for a megane or something similar.

I've had mine 5 years now and not even close to be bored of it. These cars do have something and I wouldn't sell for anything less than an Exige.

Can't wait to see your new progress thread:smile:

Last edited:
The ST is an awesome car. Easy to live with day to day. Enough power (running 240bhp at the mo).

It just lacks that something that the 200 had in my mind. Emma agrees as she's looking forward to getting the 200.

Do I regret buying the ST? Definitely not. It's an itch I would have always wanted to scratch but now that I have, another AG 200 Cup is what I lust for again.

felt the same when I changed for the 197 :rain:

Welcome back!

The 197s/200s are a special car is for sure! If I ran two cars one would be a 197/200 but for a daily these new gen hot hatches are easier to use.

Welcome back. Was only reading your thread 2 days back as I loved the way your Clio sat. What was the drop front & rear if you can remember? Fitting my coils tomorrow!

Can't remember the drop unfortunately. Originally didn't go that low as the resonator on the Akrapovic evolution sticks out underneath the car a touch. I did lower it a lot for the forums How Fast event to help lap times though lol. Did look awesome with the OZ Ultraleggeras.

@Chris91. I didn't find the 200 difficult to live with tbh. The only area the ST trumps the 200 is on B-Road overtakes. No need to drop a gear to go. Very rarely do I get to use anywhere near the ST's max power. It's almost too easy to go fast in it since you just leave it in 4th gear. Less involving as a result.

One thing that got me thinking about getting another 200 was the last track day I attended. Was the first time I'd done a track day and came away disappointed. To the point that I've not been on track since last March. Soon after that we did another highlands road trip and came away feeling the same. Tracking and touring in the 200 was a real buzz. Something just clicked with that car.

hi mate and welcome back..glad to hear the good news..
you gotta love the clio engine..just brilliant..
looking forward to seeing some pics...

Similar Thread Suggestions