Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Now that Stevoox has the Recaros and I have his standard seats, the 200's transformation back to completely standard/bogo Cup is complete.

Its ready to pick up on the 1st September but we are at the mercy of the DVLA to get the V5 for the 200 back to us after getting the CL10 plate taken off it.

Can't really say as yet that I miss anything about the 200.

I reckon the ST will be a worthy replacement.

I'll reserve judgement though until I've had some spirited road driving and track driving in her though.

Can't really say as yet that I miss anything about the 200.

I reckon the ST will be a worthy replacement.

I'll reserve judgement though until I've had some spirited road driving and track driving in her though.

Well said, have fun, get it into those highlands!!

I think both look outstanding tbh. The 200 was in your face, subtle as a brick. The ST on the other hand is normal and unassuming looking. Just looks like a normal Fiesta (Which I kinda like) yet its a proper little weapon.

I think the Clio 200 compared to the modern stuff are starting to look a bit dated. Thought that at Oulton when I saw the 200T in the flesh....

i think you have to love the 200T like an ugly child thats clever as f**K!

everyone laughs and takes the pi55 until it comes to a science test

:smile:

i think you have to love the 200T like an ugly child thats clever as f**K!

everyone laughs and takes the pi55 until it comes to a science test

:smile:

The 200T is certainly not ugly. Particularly now that you've dulled down the "too much white" look it comes in standard.

The most annoying thing for me on the MK4 Clios is the bloody SatNav. Why in Gods name can't you put a whole postcode in it :angry:

Facial26 has found The Pea advertised here: http://www.evanshalshaw.com/vehiclesearch/used/renault-used-car-sw10ubn.html

Though gotta laugh at the "minor discrepancies" from the spec list.

Air-con? Dont think so. ISOFIX? Not a chance. Electric wing mirrors? Eh... naw!

Also taken pics of the car with the old registration on it. Thats what you call lazy lol.

They also haven't removed the faded plastic badge covers. However they have removed the Clio200.net tax disc holder.

Similar Thread Suggestions