Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Revo stage 2, Moutnune sports cat and cat back exhaust, finsport induction kit, power flex bushings on the front. Did have Alcons and coilovers but they've since been removed.

Good spec then. I found the ST was just as good as the Clio but think Clio has the edge on fun factor with been Rev happy. Where as fiesta runs out puff the Clio will keep going.

Nice one matey, I'm feeling the same with the Megane.

It's brilliant at Knockhill but its just not as much fun as the Clio, sadly speed and lap times isn't always the answer to a fun day !!!

No. This one definitely feels faster than our old one (though it's been 2.5 years since I drove that). Also don't remember our standard exhaust sounding as roarty as this one so will take a closer look tomorrow to see what's what.

Did though order an Akrapovic evolution system. K-Tec don't have stock but Akrapovic do so should be hear at some point this week hopefully.

So after having the new (to me) AG 200 Cup for nearly a week I thought I'd get some photos up (Washed her today so she's looking mighty fine again).

25274561585_d3ce613fcf_b.jpg

24978941220_957f1262eb_b.jpg

25156284212_ee5fdb7034_b.jpg

24643906194_2c49fb9eb2_b.jpg

Absolutely over the moon with her condition. Its a 2009 (On a 59 plate) so 7 this year. There are a few wee marks here or there but very good overall. I was originally looking for the same spec as our old 200 but struggled to find it. What I did find though was that the good AG 200 Cups that went up for sale sold very quickly. This one has AC (Our old one didn't), Recaros, Speedlines and GT spoiler. In addition to the OEM stuffs it has a retried steering wheel (Think its a K-Tec item) and H&R springs (Which make the ride pretty damn harsh). I plan to remove these and fit OEM springs however everywhere I've asked provide prices the same as a set of coilovers, so may end up this route.

The first couple of issues that I resolved today were on the interior. The silver seat belts were minging so used the How-To to remedy this. This cleaned most of the marks off of them which was a result. 2nd issue was the drivers Recaro seat base. Again it was very dirty:

24978932760_8a79202d6b_b.jpg

Looks reasonably clean from this pic but it really was blacker. Raptor had some new Recaro seat bases for sale (For less than what Renault want for 1) so I bought these on Tuesday and they arrived yesterday (From Croatia) which was very fast. Wasn't a difficult job to remove the old and install the new base but was quite fiddly. New one:

24643899504_a6084c8036_b.jpg

As I said before. I have ordered an Akrapovic Evolution system which will hopefully be here this week.

So nearly a 2 year thread bump.

This morning I left a deposit for another Alien Green 200 Cup to try and fill the space that selling this one has left. Spec is the same as my old one however with aircon (wasn't looking for this as an option though).

Provided the car is in the condition advertised I should be driving her home next Saturday. Initial plans will be to sort the radio/Bluetooth hands free out as this is a feature I use a lot in my current ST.

After that it'll be Akrapovic Evolution exhaust and that's it for the moment. Enjoy her for what she is. Got another highlands road trip planned for April so plenty of time to get accustomed to the 200 driving experience before then.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Grande!

Similar Thread Suggestions