Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Followed your AG Threads with interest NOddie (and no im not a stalker!!)
nice to see someone who really appreciates their motors
congrats

Followed your AG Threads with interest NOddie (and no im not a stalker!!)
nice to see someone who really appreciates their motors
congrats

Lol. You had me worried there for a minute :rofl:

Cheers :thumbup:

Cars booked in to get its 2nd year service on the 3rd February so getting all the little extras fitted then.

Will have to get both sets of wheels re-balanced as the wheel weights will in the way of the caliper once the big discs are on.

Going by iPod's 200 (The lunar grey one with red wheels and rollcage) there is more room behind the Speedlines that the Ultraleggeras.

Will have to get both sets of wheels re-balanced as the wheel weights will in the way of the caliper once the big discs are on.

Going by iPod's 200 (The lunar grey one with red wheels and rollcage) there is more room behind the Speedlines that the Ultraleggeras.

fitted my 330's today, and with cup racer alloys there is enough clearance between the caliper and a set of weights that are on one of my wheels.

They are thing weights, but there must be a solid 10mm gap between caliper and wheel.

I mention the racer wheels as I am not sure if you gain a little extra clearance over standard cup wheels due to the extra width and therefore the spoke curvature happens later..... if that makes sense!!

fitted my 330's today, and with cup racer alloys there is enough clearance between the caliper and a set of weights that are on one of my wheels.

They are thing weights, but there must be a solid 10mm gap between caliper and wheel.

I mention the racer wheels as I am not sure if you gain a little extra clearance over standard cup wheels due to the extra width and therefore the spoke curvature happens later..... if that makes sense!!

Yup makes sense. Any pics of the discs on your machine?

A2ON - I am no cleaning whore! haha

Noddie - just got to bed them in and give them a good thrashing!

Similar Thread Suggestions