Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Looks alright that noddie, side by side I think time OZ's look better but the Speedlines still look bob on and the ride height is nice.

Good luck with the box, can't see you having any probs with the warranty tho, if they wanted to take a tough line on exhausts they wouldn't have done my rocker leak on warranty.

Every garage is different. And the coilovers are back to standard height (almost but not quite) so its not gonna look "modified" when I go in to the garage.

Every garage is different. And the coilovers are back to standard height (almost but not quite) so its not gonna look "modified" when I go in to the garage.

But it is un missable even for the renault bods when its on a ramp which it will be to diagnose and or fix

Today has been a good day for the green one. This morning Emma took her in to have the gearbox issue looked at. Within the hour they (Renault) had authorized the replacement of the gearbox under warranty. Very pleased with this.

I then get home from work. The nice man at TNT had dropped of a box of goodies for the green one:

6635675523_0dd9f4745d_b.jpg

6635709205_da374ce967_b.jpg

6635686641_b6a8286aed_b.jpg

Was it bishopbriggs you took it to ?

They changed the gearbox on my first 197 without hassle, it had the first k-tec exhaust on it (magnex i think) H&R springs and 25mm spacers.

They're a good lot there, saying that I'm not sure if Darren had a wee word with them.

Whats pads did you opt for in the end ?

Was it bishopbriggs you took it to ?

They changed the gearbox on my first 197 without hassle, it had the first k-tec exhaust on it (magnex i think) H&R springs and 25mm spacers.

They're a good lot there, saying that I'm not sure if Darren had a wee word with them.

Whats pads did you opt for in the end ?

Not ordered any yet but I was gonna go with the safe option of DS2500s. Those or the CL RC6 but I was put off them with them being so harsh on the disks. They will also squeal when cold.

And yeah. 'twas bishopbriggs.

Today has been a good day for the green one. This morning Emma took her in to have the gearbox issue looked at. Within the hour they (Renault) had authorized the replacement of the gearbox under warranty. Very pleased with this.

I then get home from work. The nice man at TNT had dropped of a box of goodies for the green one:

6635675523_0dd9f4745d_b.jpg

6635709205_da374ce967_b.jpg

6635686641_b6a8286aed_b.jpg

precious :thumbup: :thumbup:
fit it, fit it, fit it fit it, fit it hihihih
photo photo photo;/;/

Witch spacer send you ktr?
Last week a friend of mine receive a different spacer.. ktr should remove the photo with the first spacer if they havan't

these:
19nia9.jpg

or these:
spessori_x_freni_da_330.jpg

precious :thumbup: :thumbup:
fit it, fit it, fit it fit it, fit it hihihih
photo photo photo;/;/

Witch spacer send you ktr?
Last week a friend of mine receive a different spacer.. ktr should remove the photo with the first spacer if they havan't

these:
19nia9.jpg

or these:
spessori_x_freni_da_330.jpg

Will be getting fitted at the start of February. I got the second set of spacers. Totally different to the one their website shows.

Renault phoned today to say that the gearboxes are out of stock at the mo so that means late next week at the earliest for new box.

Renault phoned today to say that the gearboxes are out of stock at the mo so that means late next week at the earliest for new box.

Well that made me chuckle that they are out of gearboxes... says alot!! Haha. Hopefully they get it fitted quickly :smile:

Well that made me chuckle that they are out of gearboxes... says alot!! Haha. Hopefully they get it fitted quickly :smile:

Emma laughed thinking the exact same thing lol.

Least I can practice my heel and toe technique on this fudged gearbox and if I totally fudge it up at least its getting replaced lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions