5p of all shell's fuel tomorrow, inc V-Power

Dam, I forgot about this and filled up today.

Oh cock. I didn't know about this and filled up today too.

Mind you 51 (litres) x £0.05 = £2.55, hardly worth getting excited about!

And is it just me, do the 200s run better on V Power than Tesco 99? I'd swear mine does...

And is it just me, do the 200s run better on V Power than Tesco 99? I'd swear mine does...
better than a kick in the b******s :wink:

I might fill both Clio's up

That's so annoying, the Shell in Wolverhampton is closed for refurbishment and is taking part in the promotion? What's the deal with that? And the Sedgley one which is the only other close one isn't doing the promotion! Wtf? Lol!

See I think mine runs better on Momentum!

I stuck 95 in mine by accident last saturday and it doesn't run any differeny at all, and it's mapped on vpower lol...

I stuck 95 in mine by accident last saturday and it doesn't run any differeny at all, and it's mapped on vpower lol...

thats surprising, it makes a noticeable difference in our 182 but our 197 runs like a bag of s**** with any other than V Power

Depending how far the mapper has taken things, then the car could easily be suffering from det that you may not hear in the car but still cause damage to the engine.

If i was you i wouldnt be giving the car any stick until i'd re-filled with V-Power.

On a side note, if the car isnt detting on 95 ron, then he hasnt mapped it as well as he could have, which will mean you wont have as much power as you could have :'(

Depending how far the mapper has taken things, then the car could easily be suffering from det that you may not hear in the car but still cause damage to the engine.

If i was you i wouldnt be giving the car any stick until i'd re-filled with V-Power.

On a side note, if the car isnt detting on 95 ron, then he hasnt mapped it as well as he could have, which will mean you wont have as much power as you could have :'(

I specifically requested the timing not be advanced as much as it could otherwise it would detonate on nitrous... :tongueout:

Besides back then Vpower was 'only' 98RON.

I wouldn't bother running any car on v power unless it's been mapped to run on high octane.

I found the best fuel was normal shell unleaded and the best fuel for mapped cars was 99 octane Tesco fuel.

Someone on corsa sport did a massive experiment involving a corsa redtop, a dyno and a tank full of pretty much every fuel you can think of.

Tesco 99 came out best dyno proven.

Similar Thread Suggestions