Your favourite film and song

Rich...just noticed youer avatar...:ban:able offence disrespecting the mouse!!!!

Favourite film - original italian job

Favourite song - guess it must be spandau ballet - gold. It always reminds me of the best time of my life which was the summer at the end of 6th form. It was 'the song' of my year group and people used to request it in clubs amongst all the modern stuff and everyone would sing it at the top of their voice, will never forget it.

Favourite film - original italian job

Favourite song - guess it must be spandau ballet - gold. It always reminds me of the best time of my life which was the summer at the end of 6th form. It was 'the song' of my year group and people used to request it in clubs amongst all the modern stuff and everyone would sing it at the top of their voice, will never forget it.

Great choices, good taste fella.

the original italian job the great, non of this girly, modern mini rubbish. Still the new one does have Miss Theron in it I suppose :smile:

the original italian job the great, non of this girly, modern mini rubbish. Still the new one does have Miss Theron in it I suppose :smile:

I love the original and I really like the new one. I don't think they should have called it the Italian Job, they should have named it the American Job or something! Lol! The problem is that people always associate it with the original, where in reality, the only thing they share is the title and the fact they use the Mini's.

Miss Theron is on my list of who I would be able to leave the missus for! She's amazing! All the woman you could ever need and more! Lol! I bet she can't drive like that in real life though!

My favourite film is Man On Fire for the friendship that grew between the bodygurad and the girl then the love and loyalty to get her back whatever the cost and song is Sinead o'connor - nothing compares to you dont know why but loved it when i was a baby when she came on tv or on the radio i would stop doing waht i was doing and go over and watch/listen fight in front of the tv/radio until it was finished then go back to what i was doing lol

Film - Hurt Locker or Black Hawk Down
Trilogy - Resident Evil (well I suppose there are 4 now...)
Song - Beautiful Day (U2)

Oh and Mike, Amarillio!? You cannot be serious!!!!!!!! :wink:

Cool Runnings definately.

Sanka ya dead?!

I love Cool Runnings, it is definitely my favourite "kids film" that isn't animated!

I love war films and I think my favourite has to be Black Hawk Down, I loved seeing all the blood and guts (literally) in the cinema!

As for Trilo/Quadrilogy it would be a toss up between Resident Evil and Die Hard and I really cannot pick one!

My song has got to be The Source Feat. Candi Staton You Got the Love for so many reasons and I absolutely love it!

Favourite film - Cross of Iron, getting old now but i love that movie.

Favourite Song - Kristin Hersh, Your Ghost. Purely because its the song from what was and still is my favourite skate video section ever, Its pretty haunting too.