Your favourite film and song

richandgem

Platinum Member
Me and Gem have just been discussing what our favourite film of all time is and our favourite track. Can be for any reason.

My favourite track is daft punk - one more time, because one it's just a great song and second it reminds me of so many great nights out with great friends.

My favourite film was a difficult one as I love movies, but I think tombstone wins it by a nose. Just love the whole revenge, loyalty, do anything for family thing

Fave film of all time is the fifth element and I think song would have to be a toss up between usher 8701 album lol and enrique Iglesias hero album

What a film mate. First time I saw it I was like wow....... N had to watch again. Bruce willis at his best and no corny ****

Best film is Point Break!! Just because it's cheesy and a tad lame, but probably the most enjoyable film I've ever seen.
Best song is I won't back down by Tom Petty. Loved that song for years and it has some great memories.

Cheers Rich just spent the morning thinking aout this and it's so hard to pin down to one particular track and film i have millions of favorites but after some deliberation another day and the choices may have been different.

gadjo - so many times
star wars - i had to give it the nod over Matrix and the goonies

For me my favorite film has to be The Bourne Identity. Or any of the others that came after it. They have a great combination of car chases, shooting scenes, slower scenes, etc . I think the other good think about them, is that it is realistic, in cinema terms anyway. Bourne isn't resistant to everything, he gets shot and such like.

Not sure about my favourite song tbh.

What about favourite Trilogy aswell? I love the Matrix, but for me it has to be the back to the future trilogy everytime

What a film mate. First time I saw it I was like wow....... N had to watch again. Bruce willis at his best and no corny ****

Yeah and Milla Jovovich is super fit!

Favourite Film: 2001 Space Odyssey.
Reason: amazing story and special effects for 1969, set the standard for Si-Fi films to follow (and copy!)

Alternative Film: Original Italian Job.

Favourite Song: Don't stop Believing by Journey.
Reason: Cheesy, anthem, everyone knows it...

or, Twenty good reasons by Thirsty Merc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNNzK-TFdQU

Tough call as Im a big film fan, many to pick from, Departed, Fight Club, Aliens, Ronan, Gladiator, Man on Fire, Layer Cake and Inception?

The winner is Pulp Fiction!

Music is difficult to, depends on your mood, Ill go for a song by Jimmy Eat World - A Praise Chorus

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Tough call as Im a big film fan, many to pick from, Departed, Fight Club, Aliens, Ronan, Gladiator, Man on Fire, Layer Cake and Inception?

The winner is Pulp Fiction!

Music is difficult to, depends on your mood, Ill go for a song by Jimmy Eat World - A Praise Chorus

:thumbsup:

Do you mean Ronin? If so, good call! It's a brilliant film!

fave film
ZULU followed by THE DAMBUSTERS
trilogy INDIANA JONES
song got to think

Cool Runnings definately.

Favourite song ever? Never ever get bored of "Is this the way to Amarillo?"

:smile: