Yiannis' Albi Blue R27 - Toning down...

When i opened this i was going to say they look toss, but they actually look ok imo!?

I think i'm getting rid of my projectors (have a cup) as i think the light output is poor compared to the silver clusters.

Still, that'll have to wait as ive just spent nearly 1k on the Clio in the last week :worried:

Cheers guys, this is what I thought when I fitted them but now it kind of wore off and I think prefer the stock look.
[MENTION=32]gaz[/MENTION] drop me an email if you are selling mate!

Seen those lights online and was wondering how they would look. It goes well with the black theme but if you're going back to stock you should stick some black tint over them.

Bloody hell guys I was expecting negative comments for them to push me towards swapping them with the originals! Maybe I should reconsider and keep them on? Thanks for the comments anyway, you might have just changed my mind ha!

yianniiiiiis :smile: refit the standard light pleeeeeease :oops:

haha probably do when I find an original used projector mate:smile:

They do look nice combined with colours like blue or ly! :smiley:

How is the fitment and the light yield?

As I mentioned the fitment is not brilliant but nothing you can't work around using a couple of washers. The beam is different to the original as well. Considerably brighter in the middle of the road but the projector cuts the light from the sides so it's not as spread as it is with the original ones. I'll take a night pic at some point and post it.