200: Why is it always a chav in a corsa....

melvin1993

Scotland | Alba Rep
On my way home from the dentist tonight and in the mirror I see this black car melting towards my arse as it gets closer yes it's a corsa D, not having any of it I dropped a gear and nailed it good by corsa, bare In mind I was already doing 70. Then a mile or so down the road the corsa appears again same again and then all the way home! The guy was a total idiot! All over the road car sliding about all over the place! I was just waiting for it to go spinning off into a field

Bloody chav

Did it have a spoiler, lowered, aftermarket alloys by any chance think I had the same guy behind me couple of days ago. Pretty sure it was a 1.2 aswel haha

already doing 70 and nailed it, goodbye corsa? on a public road? hmm. . .

think youve just placed yourself in the same category as the corsa driver :smile:

having said that, youve got an AG so i'll let you off lol

Last edited:
already doing 70 and nailed it, goodbye corsa? on a public road? hmm. . .

think youve just placed yourself in the same category as the corsa driver :smile:

having said that, youve got an AG so i'll let you off lol

but be honest who really sits at 60 on the public b roads? :L
when you spec AG you get a card from Renault that when you get stopped by the police they just have to let you off

Did it have a spoiler, lowered, aftermarket alloys by any chance think I had the same guy behind me couple of days ago. Pretty sure it was a 1.2 aswel haha

na it was just totally factory ! haha

If you have wetted his RS appetite, def A future cliosport member...

On a corsa d forum tonight "totally wasted a rs 200 this evening"

Last edited:

Hahaha! This made me laugh, was thinking the same.

Is also quite fun, when you see them red lining the car along the roads just to hit 70, sit at a slow pace enough so they was to 'try' get round you. When they drop to second and rag the nuts of it to go past, just accelerate yourself but just enough so they cant get past. They soon see an oncoming car stamp on the brake and drop back behind realising they just fail...

haha probably, it'll be ' why is it always a bellend in a green car'

was it a wanna be vxr jobby? get loads of chavs driving them!

na I think it was just like a 1.2/1.4 never seen the back of it haha could have been the Sri 1.6T maybe

Oi! Less of the D owners being chavs.

I used to own 2 lol.

VXR and then SRi derv.

Still miss them to this day. Particularly the SRi:

5621808745_a645e867e0_b.jpg

Attachments

• 5621808745_a645e867e0_b.jpg
    5621808745_a645e867e0_b.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 33
Had the same with a lad in a white nurburg edition, who came up behind me and started flashing his lights, I was in the left lane, trying to improve my mpg he then pulled in front of me nearly taking my front end off and slowed right down, I didn't retaliate, I just thought what a tosser trying to get a race in the 5 o'clock rush hour, he eventually realised I wasn't playing and went off looking for something else to dice with

Surely the most sensible thing to do would be to ignore them?

by speeding up over 70mph you've given them exactly what they want.

It's not just Corsa's I've hard Focus RS's pull aside me on the motorway wanting to toy... I mean isn't that like Tyson picking a fight with Mo Fara ??

Just ignore them, wave them on or give them a look like this:

image.jpg

Yeh fair enough I could have just let him by but it's a usual thing up here with the B roads as good as they are you normally get some 17 year old killing them selfs ever week because they can't handle them selfs, so a gently reminder that its a corsa not a skyline you're driving can't hurt can it ? Can see where you're all coming ffrom but I'm fed up of it haha

I take particular fun in shouting every time I see a Corsa mock jobby

"GET A REAL CAR!"

Also the amount of Fiesta ST's around my way is silly, I think they have active homing beacons to find me. Always get some little ST bum boy up my behind (no jokes please) wanting to try it. I have never given them the pleasure of getting past me either.

to be fair any car branding the "Corsa" badge is going to struggle staying with you, slow, ****, awefully built cars.

to be fair any car branding the "Corsa" badge is going to struggle staying with you, slow, ****, awefully built cars.

Flol, I know what you mean, there was a kid on a black VXR with smokey lights and window tints got upset when I laughed at his silly car, he pulled out and started tailgating me, so I thought it would be funnier to let him past, then make sure he couldn't get away. Then over took him when it split to 3 lanes and waved bye.

Next night, he has his mrs in the car, sees me coming and pulls out, puts his foot down, I dropped a gear put my foot down and took him, he looked shocked when I actually tried ha, needless to say the next night he stayed in the inside lane and saved himself the embaresment.

Theres a a kid at work has a 1.2 wanna be VXR thing, it's ginger and looks crap, yet constantly tries to wind me up about my car being ****, he tried to tell me before "you might go fast in a line but I'd beat you round corners" .... Blatently knows naff all about cars.

I hate Corsa chavs, it's definitely a case of see a Corsa see a chav IMO