200: Why is it always a chav in a corsa....

Flol, I know what you mean, there was a kid on a black VXR with smokey lights and window tints got upset when I laughed at his silly car, he pulled out and started tailgating me, so I thought it would be funnier to let him past, then make sure he couldn't get away. Then over took him when it split to 3 lanes and waved bye.

Next night, he has his mrs in the car, sees me coming and pulls out, puts his foot down, I dropped a gear put my foot down and took him, he looked shocked when I actually tried ha, needless to say the next night he stayed in the inside lane and saved himself the embaresment.

Theres a a kid at work has a 1.2 wanna be VXR thing, it's ginger and looks crap, yet constantly tries to wind me up about my car being ****, he tried to tell me before "you might go fast in a line but I'd beat you round corners" .... Blatently knows naff all about cars.

I hate Corsa chavs, it's definitely a case of see a Corsa see a chav IMO

"1.2 wanna be VXR thing" arent they the limited edition ones or something? Just has black wheels on the 1.2?

Not very limited as they are SOOO common, see a crazy amount of them driving around..

To be fair the astra sounds quite nice with some pops but i wouldn't ever own one (or a corsa). My opinion but Clio > Corsa and Meg > Astra

I take particular fun in shouting every time I see a Corsa mock jobby

"GET A REAL CAR!"

Also the amount of Fiesta ST's around my way is silly, I think they have active homing beacons to find me. Always get some little ST bum boy up my behind (no jokes please) wanting to try it. I have never given them the pleasure of getting past me either.

What a bunch of w*****s as well! They always stick up your arse as well! I find that golf GTI drivers are the same in Basildon as well, full on chav wagons!

"1.2 wanna be VXR thing" arent they the limited edition ones or something? Just has black wheels on the 1.2?

Not very limited as they are SOOO common, see a crazy amount of them driving around..

Its like everything vauxhall do - limited edition, limited to how many exactly ? 25 million?

they look crap as well, should limit the whole brand to 0 and wipe there owners off the face of the planet whilst there on.

So many Corsa limited editions around my way it's so ridiculous, kids come out of college flying around in them. Very limited edition and special...not.

I always seem to find that Ford S Max's try and race me.. The drivers under this misconception that the S badge means they are driving a Sports car. Obviously they are trying to gain back some alpha maleness after their wifes forced then down the people carrier/van with windows route.

Even worse that they try it on with all their sprogs in the back watching Spongebob

Last edited:
It's not just Corsa's I've hard Focus RS's pull aside me on the motorway wanting to toy... I mean isn't that like Tyson picking a fight with Mo Fara ??

Lol I though the same when an obviously tuned up nissan 350z tried goading me into a race up the link road near me...he eventually bolted it and I just laughed and carried on cruising in my 1.2 lol

I didn't think you could get Corsa D's in any other colour than White with black roof & wheels?

I actually do love the Corsa D :oops:

Flol, I know what you mean, there was a kid on a black VXR with smokey lights and window tints got upset when I laughed at his silly car, he pulled out and started tailgating me, so I thought it would be funnier to let him past, then make sure he couldn't get away. Then over took him when it split to 3 lanes and waved bye.

Next night, he has his mrs in the car, sees me coming and pulls out, puts his foot down, I dropped a gear put my foot down and took him, he looked shocked when I actually tried ha, needless to say the next night he stayed in the inside lane and saved himself the embaresment.

Theres a a kid at work has a 1.2 wanna be VXR thing, it's ginger and looks crap, yet constantly tries to wind me up about my car being ****, he tried to tell me before "you might go fast in a line but I'd beat you round corners" .... Blatently knows naff all about cars.

I hate Corsa chavs, it's definitely a case of see a Corsa see a chav IMO

this!!!! Hahahaha ha! My town is full of corsa D faggs they think they are some sort of driving gods, like you say drop a gear and wave good bye

hate all knobs in crap cars who think theyre driving a 911. saw some boy in a megan with his bird pulling out of a junction and he had all the sponsers all up the side of his car like it was a drifter, the look on the face when i went past. he looked quite embbarrassed when his gf obvs wish he drove my car.

Haha it happen all the time when I see a corsa

1. Bad driver or drive like a tw*t.
2. Can't drive well and don't know how to drive.
3. Don't know alot about car so I buy corsa.
4. And it piece of junk!

The Corsa "Limited Edition 1.2" is certainly a great idea that Vauxhall had, sporty looks, a warranty, and a car 17 year old lads could actually get insured on. I see no reason for the hate, or moaning about them being everywhere. There is a good reason why they're everywhere.

Also, OP, is coming here and openly admitting to driving like a tool (when you've got a link to another thread wherein you wrote off another Clio), a great idea?

Could you not just have ignored the Corsa driver?

The Corsa "Limited Edition 1.2" is certainly a great idea that Vauxhall had, sporty looks, a warranty, and a car 17 year old lads could actually get insured on. I see no reason for the hate, or moaning about them being everywhere. There is a good reason why they're everywhere.

Also, OP, is coming here and openly admitting to driving like a tool (when you've got a link to another thread wherein you wrote off another Clio), a great idea?

Could you not just have ignored the Corsa driver?
My mum just bought one of these and I've taken it for a spin, great little car tbh and the 100k mile warranty is ridiculous. I almost bought a VXR Burg the same day but had the stereotypes banging in my head which put me off in the end as well as the monthly payments!

It's a shame "Chavs" have ruined the image because despite the handling they are great fun to drive and sound spot on as standard. Surprised nobody else has openly offered 0% to compete and was amazed to discover lots of places are if you ask the right people. Both Ford and Renault discreetly offer 0% on all except the 'Sport' ranges.

They do offer good value, the Ring editions are good cars.

I'm still not sure why they've got the "chav" stigma still attached to them, though. I see any number of chavs driving all types of vehicles, it certainly isn't limited to, nor especially Corsas.