200: Why is it always a chav in a corsa....

Honestly in the new 1.2 LE's all I've seen is women haha, but there are ALOT of people in my area that drive around the old Corsa B/C's with OTT fart cans dropped to the floor giving it all that at every opportunity and going nowhere.
Got told my car was "For faggots" on Saturday night on the way back from my girlfriends followed by "I could have you any day". We all know how that ended even with him flooring it at amber whilst I did the gentlemanly thing and waited for Green :driveby:

I think it's the stereotype that has influenced other drivers and car clubs. Personally from experience, I haven't had the best impression given by people driving corsa's however equal stigma is given to those driving 4x4's etc

I've seen idiots drive bad in all different types of vehicles, from Transit vans to Merc S Classes and everything in between. Conversely, I've seen decent driving in equal measure with the same cars. A driver doesn't typically change too much when he gets out of one vehicle and into the next.

Blonde girls driving Corsa C's must be an insurance nightmare, especially any with "I believe in fairys" stickers or pink stars stuck on the body work.

Driven with their eyes closed or too busy applying another layer of foundation to their pot holed pikey faces in the hopes of entrapping a low IQ male seed producer so they can get another chunk of child support or qualify for a council house.

Blonde girls driving Corsa C's must be an insurance nightmare, especially any with "I believe in fairys" stickers or pink stars stuck on the body work.

Driven with their eyes closed or too busy applying another layer of foundation to their pot holed pikey faces in the hopes of entrapping a low IQ male seed producer so they can get another chunk of child support or qualify for a council house.

HAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh :smiley: i know the stickers you mean too "powered by fairy dust" -.-