Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Big weekend in the premiership coming up, who has the title in the bag ??

United will try and put about 10 past swansea to put the presure on city :poke:

I hope we (United) do it but I think we'll only get 4 Points now. I can't see us beating Swansalona but I think we'll batter Sunderland.

Whoever it is, it's been the best season in years. And if City do win it then they'll deserve it because they've looked bloody good at times. Plus, it'll drive Fergie mad so we'll be on fire for next season if they beat us to it.

Ooh I thought this was gonna be champion of the Football Association Cup, not the who can spend/owe most money chart

Can't understand why people keep blaming kenny for how much Liverpool spent on players. Clearly these people know nothing about how Liverpool over see purchases.

No doubt he doesn't do the financial negotiating but neither does Fergie or Mancini. The fact is that Liverpool have spent a massive amount of money in recent years on sub-standard players. Excluding Suarez. Kenny can't be blamed for the wastage but he can be blamed for them playing like sh!t, or partly blamed at least. He's done no better than Hodgson did with arguably a better squad, yet he's still faultless in the eyes of the misguided Kopites.

Rafa, despite his facht sheet, is the best manager they've had in a long long time.

Liverpool are such a strange one. Relatively good players (Awesome but cheating ba$tard player in Suarez) yet the get beat of the lesser teams?