Gonna tell you all something....

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
....then run and hide :eek:

Sad to say (you may have seen it in my France photo thread) that my former 197 has now gone down even more in my favourite cars ever owned :ban:

The top spot was always my old VTS, but she's now 2nd, replaced by the 182 :smile:

Then my first car which was the Peugeot 106, then the 197...so there you have it - i've said it, now I hide :ban::eek::eek::poke:

As spoke about through the text i agree Mike :smile:

My list goes like this:

1. Renault Clio 1.2 Campus Sport
2. *New car to be said soon* :wink:
3. My R27 F1 Edition.

1. My 1.2 was my first car and i generally enjoyed driving with it and brings back so many memories.
2. After a hour of driving it, it gave me a smile only the Clio could give me once i knew i was throwing money away (pushing tyres, drinking fuel etc).
3. Loved this car in every way but just ended up not giving me that smile i wanted anymore so was time to move on.

Must say my Ford Sierra Ghia 2LT double overhead cam was my fav until the 197.I know doubt you will have another car one day that will be No 1 so enjoy the one you got now I say

Must say my Ford Sierra Ghia 2LT double overhead cam was my fav until the 197.I know doubt you will have another car one day that will be No 1 so enjoy the one you got now I say

What u didn't have the sierra cozy Roy?

Think I liked my 200 best, loved my c2 as I made it my own but my twingo rs I just cudnt fall in love with it and when ever anyone asked what car I had I'd have to say twingo which was embarassing

TBH i dont really know which of my cars i would rate no1! My 200 is a GREAT car for what it is and what its capable of but the diesel clio GT i had before was equally as good in its own way i think. anything before the clio is just a blur!

GTFO mike.....

:smile:

:smiley: :bat: :smiley:

For me, it's...

1; Clio 197
2; Puma 1.7
3; Seciento Sporting
4; 205 GTi/106 Rallye
5; FIAT Coupe 16V Turbo

Really can't choose one Pug over the other, loved them both. Don't be fooled by the Coupe being my least favourite, it was a lovely car and f?cking rapid, but in comparison to everything else I've owned it has to come bottom of the table. Forget all of the nonsens about Puma's being ''girly'', they're brilliant, great engine and a great chassis, it's just a shame they rust so easily...

For me it goes like this:

1. MGF Trophy 160 (still got this)
2. Renaultsport Clio 200
3. Pug 106 1.1
4. MGF 1.8i
5. 2nd Saxo VTR
6. 1st Saxo VTR

Thinking about it like that i'd put mine in;

1) Talbot Sunbeam Ti
2) Alfa 145
3) Clio 197
4) BMW 320i

I think after time and more track days the 197 could climb the list but to beat my first real car it'll have to go some.