This car is gonna get me in trouble....

iAndy

Platinum Member
On way back from picking someone up from town at 3am (insomnia = free taxi) i was sat at some temporary lights, the annoying type when ya can see whats coming and know its clear, after a few minutes a taxi pulls up behind me then goes around me and through the red light, so I waits a second then thinks they are broke and go through, couple of minutes later I see blue lights coming, knowing its a tight bend with a left turn on it I foolishly go for the sly down the side road and think he will go past. But he didn't :worried: he makes the turn a few minutes behind and stops me, gives me a lecture about jumping the red light and then speeding off, i explained that thought the lights were broken and could see, but big mouth also said "if i wanted to make off i could have easily done your astra diesel" stupid thing to say...... Luckily they had to attend something more urgent and said would give me a warning so am hoping nothing else will come of it... But needless to say I will have to be on best behaviour now!

lol! Brilliant mate! When i got my asbo i stupidly told them i was going to take off until they overtook the car between us. Luckily they were quite genuine and found it funny. My car isn't marked anymore either :smile:

bloody hell, i know what you mean about waiting at temp traffic lights ive been in that situation before and just gone through,

you shoulda took off he wouldnt have caught you if you turn between a few side streets :wink:

I didn't know if he had my number plate, been driving round in other car today just incase lol

Will have to keep an eye on you incase of jumping the lights on the how fast!!!