Where's the cost go doing the meg conversion

theres always something to be added to the conversion list :thumb:
the problem ive been having is to find the link pipe somewhere online..any links would be helpful..

Sc autos inter cooler kit in post :track:

Best change the hose clamps as SC apparently supply exhaust clamps rather than hose clamps...:chair: The intercooler is a cheap one but will be fine for road use and the occasional track day.

Best change the hose clamps as SC apparently supply exhaust clamps rather than hose clamps...:chair: The intercooler is a cheap one but will be fine for road use and the occasional track day.
Haha really. they already changed I think as it's second hand from here. road only use and I'm staying at 250 ish so should be OK

Yeah that'll be fine then! And it's a straight fit which is a bonus, no need to make up your own pipe kit.

Exactly.lol. was half the price of the new kit so will be happy if it stays in one piece at 250. toying with idea of painting it rb !

The piping or the cooler? You should paint the cooler black for the stealth look :wink:

Well intercooler kit managed to find its way into garage without misses noticing. So next up is downpipe. Are there any crap ones? I see toyo ones are 125 ish

Reactions: Micah