what's your 2012 most wanted mods?

Definitely;

V6 Airbox Setup
Tracking (I like it to be done every 2 Years)
Remap, Catcams or Shrick Cams and ARP Rod Bolts in May with MOT & 5 Year Serivce.

Definitely Maybe;

K-Tec Mounts
Secret TB (Still Researching)
Wheel Refurb / T.D Pro Race 1.2 / O.Z Ultraleggeras

Last edited:
My mods for the beginning of the year will defo be starting with a decat, follow by some new suspension and some spacers... then see what i get along the way :thumbup:

I'm quite happy with the car at the minute though so nothing will be rushed with this car

Mine now also consists of sorting out the rest of the bits for the V6 Airbox after my recent purchase!!! :smiley:

Going to get some h&r springs and some brand new cup dampers!

Fit braided lines, ferodo pads, new discs and uprated brake fluid (got all of them).

Cup spoiler

already got a tatty set of raiders as well that need to be refurbed and then wrapped in some rubber ready for track day.

Try and find a decent set of recaros.

Would love:

• A full interior retrim in black/grey/yellow
  • AST Sportline 2's
  • Arkapovich
  • Some Raider/R26.R alloys in anthracite
  • CF bonnet

In reality I just want some dry weather and Yorkshire B roads.... :thumbup:

Hi,

I haven't got any major plans to rush into mods with my albi 197. However, depending on how my racing season goes next year with budget/sponsorship etc I would like to do the following mods,

1. anthracite cup speedlines and use my standard silver alloys for possibly trackdays as they are a bit scratched due to wear and tear so ideal for track.

2. Nightbreaker Osram headlight bulbs and bright white front sidelights to go with.

3. R3 Cup car (race car) air box or ITG maxogen but this isn't a mod I wouldn't rush into as standard air instakes are good anyway.

4. drillled and grooved front discs along with Ferodo D2500 pads, racing high boiling point brake fluid, and coolant. (May just keep standard discs and put D2500 pads on.)

5. Goodrich braided hoses. Maybe!!!

For sure there are a few mods I would like to do but the above will do for now. haha.

Chris

Last edited:
Wheels refurb and sprayed Anthracite
Got brand new interior covers to be put on
Paint callipers
And the biggest thing THE DUCK CLUTCH

Would love:

• A full interior retrim in black/grey/yellow
  • AST Sportline 2's
  • Arkapovich
  • Some Raider/R26.R alloys in anthracite
  • CF bonnet

In reality I just want some dry weather and Yorkshire B roads.... :thumbup:

Which body part(s) are you selling?

OR

How many fat chicks are you renting yourself out to? :tongueout:

:smiley:

p.s. still no mods for me apart from a set of 888s for the track rather than the Yoko AD08s that are STILL going strong after several thousand miles and 5 trackdays!

Last edited:
Going to book myself onto a few trackdays and if all goes well I'll buy a second set of alloys and some track rubber.
Might also buy some proper bi-xenon projectors and do a retrofit like ado did

Which body part(s) are you selling?

OR

How many fat chicks are you renting yourself out to? :tongueout:

:smiley:

p.s. still no mods for me apart from a set of 888s for the track rather than the Yoko AD08s that are STILL going strong after several thousand miles and 5 trackdays!

All of the above LMAO!!

It never said it had to be what I was going to do... :wink: Got more important things to spend on his year tbh... Again!! Will just drive the nuts off it as it is :smiley: