What's the cable fitting called?!


Paid Member
I've somehow pulled the cable connector out of my fog light cable. The small loom on the bumper/fog lights is fine, it's the other end that's come off. I can see enough cable left to fit a new connector, but I've no idea what it's called.

Anyone got any ideas? It's the yellow one.