what's your 2012 most wanted mods?

As above really, can be already avaible or something you would realistically like to be made... Myn is lowered and spaced with custom induction ( unless k-tec make one! ) Oh and a bucket seat for the driver side..

• Suspension
  • R3 Airbox
  • Matched Inlets
  • Cams
  • New alloys
  • Cage & harnesses
  • New Disks
Thats part of the plan anyway, any spare cash iv had recently has gone into developing my business but I will need a show car ;-)

Yeh must admit money has been tight this year now iv got a mortgage! But I have been off the beers and with what I'm saving from nights out I'm puting into the car so hopefully a few good mods this year!

cams and matched inlets in jan then hopefully a supercharger at some point but i need to do more research about them

I want these done by FCS (June)

1. Fit my H&R Springs I just bought
2. KTEC Cat Back Exhaust
3. Wheel Refurb

Maybe's

1. Rear Strut brace from UR
2. Recaro Retrim

Noddie I must see your car, my sister is in stirling and I sometimes travel down from inverness, glasgow aint to far away! Many clios in the area?

Engine: new airbox be it v6, R3 or k-tecs new one I don't know and maybe have the pre-cat removed if I can see evidence the flatspot can be removed.

Chassis: finally get my clubsports and maybe a rear arb and front strut brace.

Already have but fitting next year: DS2500 pads, clio cup 8j speedlines and a new throttle body which Im going to get ported

also need to get some R888's to fit to the new wheels :wink:

That's if I keep it once its fixed!!! haha.

Then if I save enough supercharge it.... lol.

Get RSTuner map (initially to remove flat spot)
Set of speedlines in black, with R888 tyres for special occasions
K-Tec rear spoiler as having now seen it from different angles really love the look of it
grooved front/rear discs and fast road pads
And get round to fitting my H&R springs

Supercharger........?

on a more realistic note. track wheels n tyres

^^K-tec spring spoiler is spanking. i have one^^

Not a clio i know but i plan to have these for my R26 all going well
R26.R lights as i think it makes the front end look much more aggressive :smile:
brighter headlights
All 4 Alloys refurb possibly black, Although that would meen getting Carbon Fiber mirror covers to tie it all in:smile:.
I think thats all, I deffo want be adding even more power lol