What's in store for your Clio in 2012

N0ddie

Platinum Member
We've got plenty of thread saying what people want to do in general to their Clios, this ones more along the lines of "what do realistically" plan to do to your Clio in 2012?

So far for our 200 it'll just be the upgrade to the braking system what about you guys?

Wheel refurb.....not decided on colour yet. Maybe a gt spoiler. Also, some upgraded ice and some decal will be added.

"Hopefully".

My plans are to resist all urges and keep it standard!

Will get a full detailed clean and wax come the spring...but that's it.

Apart from plenty more days at Goodwood.

Already changed the rear reg bulbs and side lights today. Dipped and main still to do. Planning on fitting red EBC Brakes in next two weeks, change the panel filter to ITG, Induction hosing with metal main hose and rest silicone and maybe the silencer removed :smiley:

New wheels for the track, maybe some carbon trims off Fernandez for my birthday :smile:

Better idea in a week (wink) but as from today, enlarged TB with rmap to suit....fit the drilled and grooved discs and red stuff pads.

brake service and wheel rotation and possible black power coat wheels in april

sort out the air-con yet again...

leather interior - black and red alcantara

might even go back to the 197 diffuser....:001_rolleyes:

In the shed waiting to go on, hopefully next week or certainly in the next fortnight;

V6 Airbox, Odyssey Dry-Cell, RS Pipes & Brackets.

On the shopping list before May;

62mm TB
Matched Inlets

On the big shopping list for May;

Remap
Service
Cambelt
ARP Rod Bolts

Stuff that I'd like but doubt I'll afford this year, or I'm sat on the fence about;

Cams
Quaiffe
Track Tyres
Engine Mounts
Wheels/Wheel Refurb

Last edited:
My plans for my clio R27 are all four struts braces from ultra racing which i'm getting in the next few weeks and AST sportline 2 coilovers and adjustable top mounts as well as the recaros retrimed. Plus when it get's 5 years old in november and i have to do the cam belt i'll combined it with matched inlets and cams

Plan to swap the oil in June when she's a year old and possible tint the rear windows apart from that not really going to touch her until she's out of warranty.

how are you getting on with the R3 airbox mate?

Not recieved the one that I'm taking a mould off yet mate, christmas and all that.

Expecting it very soon, I have sourced all the other parts I need for it. Not going to be able to start on it now until at least the last week of Jan/ first week of feb.

I have some furniture installations that I need to compete in the coming 2 weeks, and some people want some exhaust trims so I want to produce a good stock of those so that people dont have to wait for them. I'll keep you all updated on progress and post pictures as I'm making the moulds just to tease... Lol

Not recieved the one that I'm taking a mould off yet mate, christmas and all that.

Expecting it very soon, I have sourced all the other parts I need for it. Not going to be able to start on it now until at least the last week of Jan/ first week of feb.

I have some furniture installations that I need to compete in the coming 2 weeks, and some people want some exhaust trims so I want to produce a good stock of those so that people dont have to wait for them. I'll keep you all updated on progress and post pictures as I'm making the moulds just to tease... Lol

haha brilliant mate aslong as we arent teased for too long!!! lol

Race cams with uprated valve springs and solid VVT delete pulleys in Jan.

Bigger brakes with yellowstuff pads before march.

And hopefully a full cage before show season.

More carbon bits.