08 reg
cup pack
glacier white
stereo upgrade
auto lights and wipers

Asking price was £12,495 about 4 months ago but its come down to £12,295

Dealer offering £12,000 inc 1 year tax.

Your thoughts?

Wouldn't want to pay more than 11k and the 12 month tax.

It maybe an 08, but it's done 25k

will, PM rocky on here. Hes selling his 58 FF Glacier White, with Recaros for £11,750 ono iirc.

Cheers jace, hope you got one now?

Yea, all sorted out on my drive now thanks.

Went for a White CUP with A/C, Cup Spoiler, Recaros and Speedlines in the end. Picked it up this afternoon.

Really thanks a lot for all the help you gave us with the car, i meant to text you earlier but i totally forgot. Your car is a fine example and im sure you'll have no problems selling it. :thumbup1:

Let me know how it goes, we'll still have to do some kind of clash at FCS. :wink:

my PX is that exact age, spec and mileage but in albi, its up for 11,994 but not sure if that has tax or not.

do you know the reg?

may be someone's old one and they can tell you what they sold it for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not too far off for a dealer, but you may be better buying one off here as at least you know the history, it will be a better price and will still have warranty etc.

Seen this in my local dealer...

FF
08 reg
cup pack
glacier white
stereo upgrade
auto lights and wipers

Asking price was £12,495 about 4 months ago but its come down to £12,295

Dealer offering £12,000 inc 1 year tax.

Your thoughts?

You could ask Karl Marx.... but he's dead

the reg is HN08 TTO - anyone owned this beauty? Have put a holding deposit down cos there aren't too many white FF cups around from what i can see :smile:

the reg is HN08 TTO - anyone owned this beauty? Have put a holding deposit down cos there aren't too many white FF cups around from what i can see :smile:

go for it mate if you like it. :thumbup1:

that really aint a bad price from the dealers for a F/F version tbh.

i paid alot more than that for mine, :@