clio197.net legend
Just been told my car was Butt Ugly by a Corsa driver he said
That there no styling,they sound crap,there slow and crap colours
Yea right.oh well just drove off

Just been told my car was Butt Ugly by a Corsa driver he said
That there no styling,they sound crap,there slow and crap colours
Yea right.oh well just drove off

:rofl::tongueout:inky: dillutional....

You should've given him directions to the nearest Specsavers. Grade A Tool. :smiley:

Jealousy will cause people so say the most stupid things, when ever people see the car only ever get good comments as most people don't even realise it's a clio + down south very exclusive car and when I see the VXR model at local vauxhall dealer it looks so chav'd up with it's styling

i had the new shape corsa as a 2009 plate as a diesel 1.7 cdti and it was quick and it was a nice car but the 197 is so much better, so much more fun,better looking,obviously better sound lol. But yeah so he was talking out of his ass!! Liking your comment willis ha!!

Driving a vxr look alike model red with black wheels and a little exhaust on the left hand side.he even said its a woman's car well yes my wife has to drive me knob head.Blood was boiling

The fact that he's primarily interested in aesthetics is surely enough to make his opinion on any car utterly worthless?

Perhaps he only saw the 197 from the side and mistook it for a 200. LoL. :wink::wink::wink:

Now now jase lets not jump to conclusions!! :chair:

As for the corsa drive! What a donut, he said everything the complete opposite of what a 197 is, obviously very envious of the car

I shouldn't say that actually because if the new Clio ain't upto much I'll be in a 200 at somepoint.

Do you not know what Corsa stands for???

Chavs Out Racing Saxo's Again - SRI = Street Racin Innit!

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

I actually love the corsa's look tbh!

Similar Thread Suggestions