Toyosports Stainless Steel 4-2-1 decat Manifold (pic heavy)

you gonna get some cams stuck in there at the same time? perfect advert for carzan racing to show how good the cams are.

Very interested in how this manifold goes.
Be sure to divulge the details re fitting time/difficulty too please.
Also how do the ports look ? do they need matching or opening up ?

can you let us no how much for the remap at noble as i asked about a exhaust and remap and they quoted over £1000 miltek/scorpion i think it was ... and how good they are , thanks

Very interested in how this manifold goes.
Be sure to divulge the details re fitting time/difficulty too please.
Also how do the ports look ? do they need matching or opening up ?

No worries, the Ports look very good and evenly matched. I'd say they are as open as they could be without opening up the Ports on the head.

can you let us no how much for the remap at noble as i asked about a exhaust and remap and they quoted over £1000 miltek/scorpion i think it was ... and how good they are , thanks

They quoted me approx £300 to fit the manifold and engine mounts. The custom map will be another £330 I think they said. Add in the the £229 for the manifold and I'll be looking at approx £860. Expensive yes but I needed a new manifold and iirc someone said the Renault OEM manifold is around £600. And I wouldn't mind betting Renault would charge that again just to fit just the manifold.

Can't you just have your existing map tweaked instead of getting a whole new one?

Same thing is it not? I know with those mobile remappers they just tweak your map or use a generic one but it needs to go on the rollers and have fueling sorted as I'm removing the pre-cat. They'll also need to turn off any emissions light. Plus I need it to take into account the V6 airbox and 64mm TB. They'll use my what's on there and tweek that.

Henderson and Mike (200 Gordini) should know the answer to the emissions light question

Same thing is it not? I know with those mobile remappers they just tweak your map or use a generic one but it needs to go on the rollers and have fueling sorted as I'm removing the pre-cat. They'll also need to turn off any emissions light. Plus I need it to take into account the V6 airbox and 64mm TB. They'll use my what's on there and tweek that.

Henderson and Mike (200 Gordini) should know the answer to the emissions light question

what emissions light :tongueout:

i never had the light come on after removing the secondary cat or pre cat so i'm guessing paul maps the light off,or takes the bulb out :rofl:

haha well in mate you took the plunge, im interested to see the response changes with a 4-2-1, should make it more lively with any luck.

haha well in mate you took the plunge, im interested to see the response changes with a 4-2-1, should make it more lively with any luck.

The standard manifold is already a 4-2-1 setup, it's just that after the ''1'' they've stuck a Cat in it.

Same as Wilis, the difference is the single flexi pipe. The OEM has 2 flexis. :smile:

Can't wait to test it.

My 2p.

The manifold cracking is due to the lack of support and the weight of the exhaust hanging off it. Used to get it on my 200sx. Toyosport make manifolds for them, which people used, but still cracked after time because the issue hadn't been solved. It's the lack of flex and support in the system which leads to cracking.