Toyosports Stainless Steel 4-2-1 decat Manifold (pic heavy)

looking forward to seeing how you get on with this matey,does the guy mapping it have experience with renaults,specifically 197/200's?

Mapped a few clios including R3's (different ecu tho) most of the cars they deal with are track cars, porsches, evos and Nobles.

Mapped a few clios including R3's (different ecu tho) most of the cars they deal with are track cars, porsches, evos and Nobles.

cool should be fine then,just thought i'd ask as my flatspot was seriously bad ater fitting the Y pipe and after speaking to mike (200gordini) his was the same

you might find after mapping as well that the car splutters between 3k-4k rpm,mine only did it a handful of times and when cold,mikes did it a lot and he had to have the fuel trim reset,don't ask me what that means its just paul at RS Tuning advised him to do it,he also changed fuel from V power to momentum and all seems fine now,sure mike will be along soon to fill you in with the whole story,i think he replaced a lamda sensor as well

looking forward to seeing how you get on with this matey,does the guy mapping it have experience with renaults,specifically 197/200's?

cool should be fine then,just thought i'd ask as my flatspot was seriously bad ater fitting the Y pipe and after speaking to mike (200gordini) his was the same

you might find after mapping as well that the car splutters between 3k-4k rpm,mine only did it a handful of times and when cold,mikes did it a lot and he had to have the fuel trim reset,don't ask me what that means its just paul at RS Tuning advised him to do it,he also changed fuel from V power to momentum and all seems fine now,sure mike will be along soon to fill you in with the whole story,i think he replaced a lamda sensor as well

Cheers Scott, so is yours ok now? I can always pop up to RS Tuning if need be.

Ordered my engine mounts today. Ended up getting them from KTec, they are the same Vibra Technics ones just rebranded. Had them in stock and paid £320 for all 3 so cheaper than Vibra Technics themselves.

Cheers Scott, so is yours ok now? I can always pop up to RS Tuning if need be.

Ordered my engine mounts today. Ended up getting them from KTec, they are the same Vibra Technics ones just rebranded. Had them in stock and paid £320 for all 3 so cheaper than Vibra Technics themselves.

hope your fillings are good :lol:

just got the lower one on mine and it makes quite a big difference to vibration felt...more so when cold :tongueout:anic:

hope your fillings are good :lol:

just got the lower one on mine and it makes quite a big difference to vibration felt...more so when cold :tongueout:anic:

Been speaking with Henderson on PM about them and I've come to the conclusion that they won't be that bad. He said they have settled in nicely. On speaking with Vibra Technics the fast road mounts are designed to provide some comfort upto 3,000 RPM

I'm sure I'll be happy with them. Once I got my coilovers and Ultra Racing braces on its gonna be a weapon.. :wink:

Been speaking with Henderson on PM about them and I've come to the conclusion that they won't be that bad. He said they have settled in nicely. On speaking with Vibra Technics the fast road mounts are designed to provide some comfort upto 3,000 RPM

I'm sure I'll be happy with them. Once I got my coilovers and Ultra Racing braces on its gonna be a weapon.. :wink:

yeh i am sure it will be a good un! :thumbup1:

good luck with the mounts the top engine mount bolt snapped on mine within a month and i believe bens did the same. i took mine off and just left the uprated dog bone on.

be good to see the gains of the manifold and nobles results at mapping. they mapped my old 106 and my mates and there work was top notch and used to be local for me when i lived on chesterfield/ sheffield border

good luck with the mounts the top engine mount bolt snapped on mine within a month and i believe bens did the same. i took mine off and just left the uprated dog bone on.

be good to see the gains of the manifold and nobles results at mapping. they mapped my old 106 and my mates and there work was top notch and used to be local for me when i lived on chesterfield/ sheffield border

Good to hear another favourable report about Noble.

The top mount you mention, is it this one:

ren405m_743.jpg

They say once you have fitted all 3 you can remove the top mount that sits above the one in the picture

yes thats the one. torqued up the bolt but still snapped. ran it without the torque link like suggested.

img1906xj.jpg

was there any numbers stamped on the head of the bolt?

and was it fully threaded or did it have a shank on it (set screw)?

they offered me a new bolt and said basically it was my fault for over tightening the bolt. but what would i know only been a mechanic for 12 years and used a fully calibrated torque wrench. i declined the bolt and wont be using the mounts again.

they offered me a new bolt and said basically it was my fault for over tightening the bolt. but what would i know only been a mechanic for 12 years and used a fully calibrated torque wrench. i declined the bolt and wont be using the mounts again.

could have been worth going to a better grade bolt(set screw)?

Wow the manifold looks cool!! your car is going to sound ace once its fitted :thumbup1:

like henderson says, mine was a bit of a c**k it had a lambda fault and a bit of a miss between 3-4k after the map. had the fuel trim reset (which is controlled by the lambda sensor) after i fitted the new sensor and its all fine now. i always run the car on momentum but when it was mapped i could only get vpower so im not sure if the change in fuel had anything to do with it. i pretty much changed the sensor got the trim reset and put momentum in at the same time so its hard to tell.

BUT..........its all worth it for the result, lots more torque and the noise it just heavenly! Good move! Cant wait to hear yours :bounce1:

Wow the manifold looks cool!! your car is going to sound ace once its fitted :thumbup1:

like henderson says, mine was a bit of a c**k it had a lambda fault and a bit of a miss between 3-4k after the map. had the fuel trim reset (which is controlled by the lambda sensor) after i fitted the new sensor and its all fine now. i always run the car on momentum but when it was mapped i could only get vpower so im not sure if the change in fuel had anything to do with it. i pretty much changed the sensor got the trim reset and put momentum in at the same time so its hard to tell.

BUT..........its all worth it for the result, lots more torque and the noise it just heavenly! Good move! Cant wait to hear yours :bounce1:

:thumbsup: nice one Mike.. Looks like its all in the mapping with this whole pre-cat delete, interesting about your fuel, I always run on VPower and couldn't ever complain tbh. Also what zorst are you running ?

yeah a few of my mates run their 200s on vpower all the time too and its fine, i dont know if its because the car is used to the momentum or if it was just a coincidence. i mite fire in £10 of vpower next time to rule it out.

im running all ktec stuff 'Y' pipe, decat and cat back. yours is the miltek isnt it?