Toyosports Stainless Steel 4-2-1 decat Manifold (pic heavy)

It is a full Miltek with decat and no center silencer. I can't imagine there being much difference in the ktec and miltek exhaust though, slightly different note but that's probably all.

Can't wait to get it done. Should all tie in nicely with the V6 airbox and 64mm TB.

It is a full Miltek with decat and no center silencer. I can't imagine there being much difference in the ktec and miltek exhaust though, slightly different note but that's probably all.

Can't wait to get it done. Should all tie in nicely with the V6 airbox and 64mm TB.

i think it will be close to the top if not at the top of the 'best things ive done to the car' list. mine is anyway and im sure henderson will agree.

what a rip will come off it with that setup! :001_tt1:

It sounds immense already and bangs on gear change enough to give old ladys a tremor so I'm looking forward to having a few walking sticks shook at me as it explodes by the bingo hall. :wink:

It sounds immense already and bangs on gear change enough to give old ladys a tremor so I'm looking forward to having a few walking sticks shook at me as it explodes by the bingo hall. :wink:

haha it actually does sound like a bomb sometimes its so loud! i gave her a quick blip in the multi story carpark and by f**k did it bang, i could see at least 5 cars with the hazards and alarms going! was brilliant!

i think it will be close to the top if not at the top of the 'best things ive done to the car' list. mine is anyway and im sure henderson will agree.

what a rip will come off it with that setup! :001_tt1:

or yeah!!! bangs on tap! need i say more!

time to grow up mike? f*ck that,haha!

Sounds awesome, but it's not the best mod performance wise.

http://youtu.be/_jBN-9aHWUg

It really makes the flat spot more noticable, especially when combined with a decat.

I have a Y-pipe, Miltek decat & Miltek catback with a centre silencer, V6 aribox, matched inlets, 64mm TB & a remap.

But it probably has the most to do with a proper remap.

I'm really interested in the exhaust manifold - is it any different from the OEM? Diameter? Runners?

I'm almost willing my manifold to crack so I can justify this... :drool:

Lol, let's see what results I get first Ross before you get the hammer out.

Look nice - bet thats the last time they'll be allowed on the Sofa :smiley:

You're not wrong there mate, when I first met the wife I used to keep a motorbike in the dining room...... That didn't last long :wink:

Sounds awesome, but it's not the best mod performance wise.

http://youtu.be/_jBN-9aHWUg

It really makes the flat spot more noticable, especially when combined with a decat.

I have a Y-pipe, Miltek decat & Miltek catback with a centre silencer, V6 aribox, matched inlets, 64mm TB & a remap.

But it probably has the most to do with a proper remap.

I'm really interested in the exhaust manifold - is it any different from the OEM? Diameter? Runners?

Same set up as me then Rene, I checked out your YouTube vids before and it does sound lovely. I am missing the centre silencer.

Same set up as me then Rene, I checked out your YouTube vids before and it does sound lovely. I am missing the centre silencer.

Yep...I love the sound and the pop when changing gears fast, but hate the flat spot (however, you'll learn to live with it) and the lack of performance gain.

TBH - best setup was: Miltek 200 cell sport cat & Miltek catback.

Don't know, maybe it's the remap...

Please, compare the diameters & runners with the OEM manifolds because I was looking on the ebay and they claim more than 7bhp and I believe that you know/realize what that gain means to our cars.
If this was true, I would buy the manifold this instance. :smile:

Didn't buy it for the claimed gains, needed a manifold and I wasn't paying Renault rip off prices. If I get 7bhp I'll be well happy :smile:

You may well get 7bhp extra but just not at the top of the rev range. Scott had great (relatively speaking) gains in the mid range.

Yep...I love the sound and the pop when changing gears fast, but hate the flat spot (however, you'll learn to live with it) and the lack of performance gain.

TBH - best setup was: Miltek 200 cell sport cat & Miltek catback.

Don't know, maybe it's the remap...

Please, compare the diameters & runners with the OEM manifolds because I was looking on the ebay and they claim more than 7bhp and I believe that you know/realize what that gain means to our cars.
If this was true, I would buy the manifold this instance. :smile:

i run the same setup just with the ktec instead of the miltek and i have no flat spot at all, so it could be down to your map

Now I have all the bits I need the car is going in on Monday. Not sure when I'm getting it back but I can't wait..