the red baron progress

well the old girl sailed through the mot yesterday :thumbup:

the brake efforts on the rollers were amazing :rofl:

car looks awesome!
You not thought about projectors?

i have and if things were better work wise it would be on the list along with a black and red leather interior...but i will be lucky to keep it when i loose my job :thumbdown:

i have and if things were better work wise it would be on the list along with a black and red leather interior...but i will be lucky to keep it when i loose my job :thumbdown:

That SUCKS big time!!!!
I'm defiantly getting projectors on mine, I really need some recaros in my life as well LOL.

I think you commented on my complaint thread on renault sport forum about the anti corrosion warranty claim, well they sorted it in the end :wink:

That SUCKS big time!!!!
I'm defiantly getting projectors on mine, I really need some recaros in my life as well LOL.

I think you commented on my complaint thread on renault sport forum about the anti corrosion warranty claim, well they sorted it in the end :wink:

well thats a result for you :thumbup:

changed the seat bases over yesterday to reduce the bolster wear and i also the backrest side bolster i repaired the splitting seat foam

seat bases are held on by 4 5mm hex bolts - takes about 30mins to swap

P8120002-3.jpg

P8120001-3.jpg

P8120006-3.jpg

P8120003-3.jpg

awesome with the seat change, been thinking about this myself but wasnt sure if it was possible. Car is looking very nice too. The yellow callipers do it for me too, have thought about doing this to match my yellow interior and tow strap. You say it was just a can of yellow hammerite?

Last edited:
awesome with the seat change, been thinking about this myself but wasnt sure if it was possible. Car is looking very nice too. The yellow callipers do it for me too, have thought about doing this to match my yellow interior and tow strap. You say it was just a can of yellow hammerite?

it was indeed - just masked off a few items and removed the caliper pins before doing it

they could do with a new coat of paint to be honest - may do that next year

changed the seat bases over yesterday to reduce the bolster wear and i also the backrest side bolster i repaired the splitting seat foam

seat bases are held on by 4 5mm hex bolts - takes about 30mins to swap

P8120002-3.jpg

P8120001-3.jpg

P8120006-3.jpg

P8120003-3.jpg

Aaaaah you copied me.. Hihihi

Great change :wink:

The bolsters on the base look so upright, well compared to mine anyway, going to have to remove mine and have a go at bending the bars and see if i can feel get them any straighter.

Also where did you go to get replacement foam insert? As both front seat base bolsters foam feel very tired and could do with being replaced.

Similar Thread Suggestions