not the red baron...

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
Looking good Si! You still enjoying it?
its growing on me a bit....

done 3000mile now cheap to run and still a very quick car when you give it some but for me still lacks a bit of the magic rb1 had :001_huh:

its growing on me a bit....

done 3000mile now cheap to run and still a very quick car when you give it some but for me still lacks a bit of the magic rb1 had :001_huh:
Is it going to stay standard of will anything change to liven it up a bit?

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
Is it going to stay standard of will anything change to liven it up a bit?
no tuning feels fast enough

only items changed are indicator bulbs and added a quick-shift as the standard change is a bit ropey 1st-2nd and it also makes the lever closer

Roblynn1977

"team imperial leather"
It will never be RB1 mate, it's a totally different car. But am sure after a full summer of running all over Yorkshire and creating some new memories then you will love it for the car it is.

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
Very nice si. I did look at one myself but opted for the 200T
thank you

Looks nice get a few mods on it and you will get that
Magic back the RB1 had ha!
not really got the money anymore for mods....its got silver visions in and a quick-shift...

It will never be RB1 mate, it's a totally different car. But am sure after a full summer of running all over Yorkshire and creating some new memories then you will love it for the car it is.
could be right a few blasts will help I think and at least when not on it it does 40+ mpg

Looks good mate, Im still undecided on the body coloured 'diffuser' with some colours.

The mpg and performace these things have is unbelievable !

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
Looks good mate, Im still undecided on the body coloured 'diffuser' with some colours.

The mpg and performace these things have is unbelievable !
yes there are some bits of the design that are a bit errrrmmmm!

but the performance/economy/running costs are unreal - one of the reasons I made the change - I HAD to save some money on running costs and the st has made £1000 saving :thumbsup:

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
Looking good Si. Lol @ the neighbours car looking jealously at the ST in the second pic :smiley:
ha ha yes he only got it 2 week ago think me getting mine prompted him to get a replacement as their old fiesta was a bit heavy on fuel...

he also has a new shape a3 tdi in the garage

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
only 4month old and already had oil & filter and a brake service and wheels rotated

P2090002_zpsa348663b.jpg

P2090004_zps63ffa2de.jpg

engine with out the cover on

P2090003_zps640a33fd.jpg

and a little fault...on full lock its fouling the arch liners!!!

P2090007_zps804a7dad.jpg

P2090006_zps459a8875.jpg

and some snow foam action

P2100009_zps480efc59.jpg