The iPad 3

Literally amazing, the screen is unreal! Very happy with it, so much easier to browse than on a iPhone lol!

So easy Luke ain't it best thing since sliced bread
Just watching Ben and Hollie on apple tv with the granddaughter so much better then having to buy DVDs all the time

Too right Roy, games are better on iPads as well, worthwhile purchase, now time for a camera transfer cable and apple tv :wink:

Roy, how do you get the iPad onto the Apple TV? I can get it on when looking at photos but how do you get it on the tele for playing games?

Bottom of iPad swipe your finger left to right and you will see the controls

Last edited:
Another little trick for you on the iPad is at the end of the day double click your button and it shows you the last 5 apps you have opened then keep your finger on the first one on the left till it comes up with the O with a - in it and you can then delete all you apps that are still running which saves you some battery life

Another little trick for you on the iPad is at the end of the day double click your button and it shows you the last 5 apps you have opened then keep your finger on the first one on the left till it comes up with the O with a - in it and you can then delete all you apps that are still running which saves you some battery life

Yeah I was shown this when we bought our iPad in the Apple store. I mentioned my iPhone battery lasting less than a day. Turned out I have every app I'd ever had running, thus killing the battery.

Question to the ipad users - is it possible to watch your Gopro movies on it /and cut it with imovie or any other "movie maker app" ?