The iPad 3

Very good if you have an iPad 1 though. Screen will be awesome but tbh there's nothing wrong with the one of this iPad lol.

We've spent far too much on Apple products this past year. Will be getting the Apple TV 3 though.

Doubt i'l upgrade from the ipad 2 to be honest, although I did say that about iphone 4 and 4s and now have the 4s :smiley:

I want one.

I sold my Android based tablet last year because I fancied something different. I run an Android phone and a LOVE it. Couldn't get on with the iPhone.

I think the iPad is a different kettle of fish tho....I'm trying to pre-order one but I think everyone is abusing the Apple website. SOOOOOOOO SSSSSLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW.

Aaaaah poop, just when my apple family was all updated and a new macbook comes friday this happens..... Anyone wanna buy an ipad2 lol

New screen, a new camera and 4G that's not out in the UK yet only as a trial, still the same capacity as before so what's the point?

Unless you dont own an ipad then only idiots with more money than sense will upgrade (no offence to any idiots who might be reading this :tongueout:)

Think the main achievement with this is the new retina display as it will just look beautiful it's a new bench mark for others to catch up.
It's a perfect piece for anyone who's only just diving into a iPad or a decent upgrade from a iPad 1 but just not worth it from the 2

Is the same for the iphone tho...why would you upgrade from the 4 to the 4s, but if you don't have one....

Millions still will tho.

Retina screen will be amazing, most of you non apple lovers will know the difference was between the 3GS screen and the 4.

If I sell my iPad 2 then I will be upgrading.

p.s it's 'The New iPad' :wink:

Pre-ordered this morning :smiley:

I've not had an ipad before so it better live up to expectations! - My way of thinking is tho, if I don't like it, i'll sell it. Apple products hold their value really well and to be honest, they'll probably sell out for a few weeks anyway. So I should be ok from the money point of it.

To me if you have got the latest iPhone 4 then the touch and the iPad are just fashion statements. The day I got my 4 I was like yippee then I got my iPad 2 and I was like it's the same but bigger and you carnt call or text :worried:... Same with the 4 I updated it to 4s software and no different what so ever. Okay maybe a better camera but by what 2 mp.. Il wait till the 5 comes and spend my money on akro exhausts and trackdays till then.