Just got an iPad for £14 !!

M

Mentalpen

Was looking on tesco's direct and they have a clubcard boost on so every £5 is worth a tenner, well it can't be in apple products can it. Too bloody right it is! now i don't shop at tescos but i do use momentum in the 200 and 265 so i went looking for the crappy vouchers they send you ever so often and only found £13.50 worth. Better than nawt i thought as no one discounts them, so i logs in and sticks an iPad mini in the basket, went to checkout and lo and behold they had all my vouchers that i had at a click of a button.

with the double up it cost me £14 for an iPad mini, not the best iPad but santa just got one thing on the kids list.

So all you momentum users have a look, best of all it gave me 250 points back and i'll get 10p off a litre next time i fill up too.

Just explain this again to me one more time, like I am a idiot.

LOL, so if you fill up or shop at tescos you get loyalty points (club card points) that are worth money at tescos direct, at the moment the are giving you double on most things, so if you had a £5 voucher it's worth £10.

I couldn't find my vouchers but they stored the info so when I went to the checkout basket all the vouchers were listed and I just had to click them to use them for money off.

As it's a £250 item I now get 250 points back and for every £50 you spend at tescos/tescos direct (fuel excluded) you get 2p off a litre of fuel.

As I spent £250 this month I'll get 10p off a litre [emoji106]

It's a thread full of win for me.

I need to get a clubcard ahhhh.

I'm told (this week) by the same person that told me about the double club card points that if you get a club card credit card you get twice as many points for fuel than a normal club card.

Now if like me you don't use a credit card you can use it as a club card and just pay as normal with a debit card and still get double the points for fuel.

I'm yet to look into it tho.

I think they've always been the same if you pay by tesco credit card for fuel.
Asda used to give 1 or 2p off per litre if you used their credit card on fuel with them too. Not sure if they still do it.

My old girl has got loads!

BRB going to find out how many she has

just log in and put one in your basket, then go to the checkout and it tells you about half way down in the middle.

[MENTION=636]Mentalpen[/MENTION] I've added £58 worth of vouchers but it hasn't done the £5/£10 voucher thing...

[MENTION=4920]Gam[/MENTION] but if you look at your actual voucher it will be half of that it says it's worth online.

Or what you have chosen isn't in the double points promotion.

Yeah I'm in the club card boost bit and it says £155 for a black 16GB iPad. Says I've added £58 of vouchers but still have like £97 to pay in cash.

Bet you've got the steal of the century and then they have realised!

[MENTION=4920]Gam[/MENTION] where is the black 16gb ipad for £155?

Mine was £250 and it's the cheapest one I can see?

I also used about 20 or so vouchers not 4 lol

No idea where you got that from it's £250 on tescos direct?

Bugger wife has picked it up this morning so I'll look at that when I get home as it won't let me order on iPhone via that site