The Definitive What Exhaust Do You Have Thread...

What's Your System?

• Oreca- £480

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Miltek- £530

Votes: 59 11.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Standard

Votes: 199 37.1%
  • TDF (Race)- £476

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • TDF (Road)- £456

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Yozzasport

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Supersprint

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Akropovic (Slip-On)- £930

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Akropovic (Full System)- £1092

Votes: 79 14.7%
  • K-Tec (1 Rear Silencers)

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • K-Tec (2 Rear Silencers)- £445

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • Standard (Centre-Selincer Removed)- £40->£60

Votes: 50 9.3%
  • Piper- £600

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Bastuck- £570

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
just had akrapovic full system fitted by rs tuning leeds done a great job and sounds awesome also done full remap the car pulls great now. before remap 288hp after remap 298hp. well chuffed.

Is anyone running a toyosports manifold and if so, is it any good as mines cracked and I need to decide weather to go with it or a standard one. Found one experience on here but was wondering if many people are running them. I've been told they catch when the engines under hard load. Any help would be great thanks

I have a Mongoose system that sounds incredible with milltek sports cat and has a little pop when letting off the revs :smile:, anybody else got this? Should it be added to the poll? Haha

Is anyone running a toyosports manifold and if so, is it any good as mines cracked and I need to decide weather to go with it or a standard one. Found one experience on here but was wondering if many people are running them. I've been told they catch when the engines under hard load. Any help would be great thanks

My car has one and it does its job but it was already fitted when I got the car so I can't compare it to the original. (There is a receipt for one in the service history and the manifold is stainless, you would assume that it's the receipt for it. The previous owner never mentioned it)

Im looking into getting an exhaust for my 197 very soon, my thinking at the moment is go for the resonated miltek cat back and leave the cat in, im slightly put off by the worry it wont actually make any more noise than standard. I don't really want any drone on the motorway but with my 197 being an early one with the shorter 6th its droney as hell already.
Anyone got the resonated miltek and got any opinions on the sound once its all bedded in?

It dosent drone to bad I have a Milltek non res with no cats I did do a in cabin video I'll try find it and show you

Got a scorpion cat back with decat, it's a bit too loud.
Will taking the decat off make a difference?

Last edited:
Hi,
Thinking of getting the Scorpion sent to me in Australia. Mechanic has a decat pipe already. Was thinking of going non resonated just because it is Cheeper (might get hit 10% GST=VAT by getting resonated system)! I am deaf in 1 ear already anyway.
I dont do much driving in the Clio, more for doing track days, but want to still be friends with the neighbours.