The Definitive What Exhaust Do You Have Thread...

What's Your System?

• Oreca- £480

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Miltek- £530

Votes: 59 11.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Standard

Votes: 199 37.1%
  • TDF (Race)- £476

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • TDF (Road)- £456

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Yozzasport

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Supersprint

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Akropovic (Slip-On)- £930

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Akropovic (Full System)- £1092

Votes: 79 14.7%
  • K-Tec (1 Rear Silencers)

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • K-Tec (2 Rear Silencers)- £445

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • Standard (Centre-Selincer Removed)- £40->£60

Votes: 50 9.3%
  • Piper- £600

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Bastuck- £570

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
And another
[video=youtube_share;p1TJJATywKU]http://youtu.be/p1TJJATywKU[/video]
That is music to my ears, and blood to my neighbours :smiley:
Now torn between Ktec and Scorpion :worried: Went to Halfrauds last night as they are the "Designated warranty garage" to have a look at a rattle thats developed and it appears that the pipe from the Cat - Centre box has cracked the welds.. So exhaust upgrade time!

I know people have had alot of problems with flatspots when they fit new exhausts, looking into getting a KTR cat back as heard good things about them and the price isn't bad.. a potential flat spot is the only thing stopping me at the moment.

Anyone got any advice on this subject?

That is music to my ears, and blood to my neighbours :smiley:
Now torn between Ktec and Scorpion :worried: Went to Halfrauds last night as they are the "Designated warranty garage" to have a look at a rattle thats developed and it appears that the pipe from the Cat - Centre box has cracked the welds.. So exhaust upgrade time!

I bought the scorpion due to price and I'll tell you I wasn't disappointed, it did take a wee bit of work to get it aligned with the holes in the diffuser tho but nothing that can't be fixed with having a mate hold it :smile: sounds epic with plenty I bangs haha, my neighbours love me aswel haha :/

I was looking at the ktec and the scorpion, only reason went for the ktec is that one came up in the for sale with the decat pipe for a good price. The flat spot is not as bad as the slandered with the centre silencer removed an it sounds great!

I ordered myself an akrapovic evo system today which should be here next week

inwasnt going to bother with an exhaust as the gains are that great but decided to have a go following all the reviews of the Akra.

i considered scorpion due to the price and milltek due to having one on my golf Gti but a few bit and miss reviews made me go for the akrapovic. Plus the carbon tips make it different from the others and the noise seems trackday friendly

looking forward to fitting it

I bought the scorpion due to price and I'll tell you I wasn't disappointed, it did take a wee bit of work to get it aligned with the holes in the diffuser tho but nothing that can't be fixed with having a mate hold it :smile: sounds epic with plenty I bangs haha, my neighbours love me aswel haha :/
The 197 Scorpion is the same price as the Ktec which is why I'm struggling to decide (Scorpion - £488, Ktec - £478.80. My dad said he would go with scorpion as thats what him and all his work mates buy for their bikes and they do sound fantastic and the build quality is great as his is now 10 years old and still looks new.
Might ring them again and see if they'll give me a better price ^_^

@Tree - I believe it's the tip length at the back, the 200 is shorter than the 197 but that's about it I believe..

Just FYI had a phonecall from my garage I took the car too, if your welds break on your Cat to Centre silencer pipe like mine has, the price for Renault parts isn't pretty as they only seem to be able to directly from Renault..

Cat+Silencer section - £502.04 + Vat
Rear Section - £636.03 + Vat
Clamps + Fixtures - £120.49 + Vat
All plus fitting on top of that..

Do people actually pay Renault for this when you can buy a whole new exhaust for less than the 1 section I need..
Time to ring Scorpion and get one on order.

I'd need a 200 diffuser though? I saw this and was surprised the 197 exhaust was £130 more expensive.

two different styles of exhaust the 197 version is styled like the miltek where as the 200 is set out the ktec racing, i would go with the 200 and the money you save buy some after market tips of your choice

the tdf system is a scorpion system, most systems ive seen the tips are clamped on

@Tree - I believe it's the tip length at the back, the 200 is shorter than the 197 but that's about it I believe..

Just FYI had a phonecall from my garage I took the car too, if your welds break on your Cat to Centre silencer pipe like mine has, the price for Renault parts isn't pretty as they only seem to be able to directly from Renault..

Cat+Silencer section - £502.04 + Vat
Rear Section - £636.03 + Vat
Clamps + Fixtures - £120.49 + Vat
All plus fitting on top of that..

Do people actually pay Renault for this when you can buy a whole new exhaust for less than the 1 section I need..
Time to ring Scorpion and get one on order.

im selling my 200 exhaust xD