Taking your wife on a track day

I have had my LY R27 for a month or so now and got to say it been quite a impressive little car as a interestingdaily hack and brings a huge smile to your face when your blasting down your favourite B roads.. Coming from Porsche 993's, 997,s and my last car a 2010 Elise R i thought that the clio would be underwhelming.
i mean how can a car thats costs a 1/4 of the above come anywhere close i have been pleasently surprised.!!

Admittedly It lacks the character and out right speed of the aformentioned but makes that up in high speed stablility and front end grip just seems endless and practiality. The chassis balance is very very good...& the brakes are awesome !!
Anyway Thought I would share that with you if your hankering for a porker / lotus as a step up in the future..

Anyway now that I will be pushing her a little more & taking her for a little light track work in france later in the month with Lotus.. heres a vid if your thining of ever taking your wife or girlfriend to a track event...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gmqZu6z8s&feature=player_embedded

It makes Emma feel sick lol. She used to come up but after 3 or 4 she decided not to come with me as she was spending almost all the time in the pits.

My Fiancé comes with me, I'm not sure if its because she's enjoying it or just wanting to keep an eye on me... :slap:

My Fiancé comes with me, I'm not sure if its because she's enjoying it or just wanting to keep an eye on me... :slap:

Keep it clean please Robo :tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

Oh you mean you both come together to the track not on the track:tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic: