Taking legal action against Renault, advice?

Picking up full refund along with a letter of apology from franchise on Monday, your somewhat of a genius Mike if i do say so myself :wink:

:oops: I was told to do the same when they wouldn't take any notice of me, all about image, and once again RUK have demonstrated they don't like being sl*gged off in public!

:smile: I am no where near as big a genius as my God, Professor Brian Cox :smile::smile:

Franchise got back to me today. Spoke to a chap called Paul who was so rude and pushy at one point I had to remind him he was still talking to a customer! Obviously I've rattled his cage cos he was not happy with me.

Basically he said it's my word against theirs and that's not a battle I will win, he invited me to write an official letter of complaint but assured me it would go unanswered. I am amazed at his attitude towards me 2 be honest, I was gobsmacked, if he spoke to me like that in person I think I would probaly would have lashed out at the prat lol.

The fight goes on.

i would have said "thanks for your attitude".....

...then gone to the dealership and told him to say it again......:jumpon:

Franchise got back to me today. Spoke to a chap called Paul who was so rude and pushy at one point I had to remind him he was still talking to a customer! Obviously I've rattled his cage cos he was not happy with me.

Basically he said it's my word against theirs and that's not a battle I will win, he invited me to write an official letter of complaint but assured me it would go unanswered. I am amazed at his attitude towards me 2 be honest, I was gobsmacked, if he spoke to me like that in person I think I would probaly would have lashed out at the prat lol.

The fight goes on.

Picking up full refund along with a letter of apology from franchise on Monday, your somewhat of a genius Mike if i do say so myself :wink:

result....:thumbup:

Arran this had crossed my mind after previously offering me a refund and withdrawing the offer! But it'll be alot harder for them to do so face to face.

I've allways found if you start the phone conversation with 'i have to imform you i'm recording this conversation' allways gets some kind of result.

After waiting over two months for a refund from the gas board, this 'trick' resulted in a refund in the post three days later.