Supporting Shuv!

I've just caught up on all 8 pages of this thread :smile: incredible generosity from the members and some truly great ideas for a gift. I think Shuv and his family will be totally bowled over by this! Makes me proud to be a part of a forum like this one!

I've just caught up on all 8 pages of this thread :smile: incredible generosity from the members and some truly great ideas for a gift. I think Shuv and his family will be totally bowled over by this! Makes me proud to be a part of a forum like this one!
Well said Jimmy :smile:

Bet you were quite surprised to see how it all unfolded, as I'm equally sure Shuv will!

Reactions: Gordini
Bet you were quite surprised to see how it all unfolded, as I'm equally sure Shuv will!

Absolutely mate! I'm genuinely taken aback by how much we've raised! Plus all the input with the gift suggestions and the research that's gone into it - awesome! Full credit to you and Simon for putting it all together and suggesting it.

Ok so the list of extremely kind folks who have decided to make a kind gesture to Shuv currently stands as follows. It isn't so easy always matching the forum username to the real name so please shout if I've missed you :smile: Thank you all!

@Siliconsteve
@LOCKE
@skippy93
@Greg0986
@matt9566
@Pav
@///M
@Dystant
@Beany
@Johnny 99
@Antti O
@Big Ben
@Chris
@nutnutwelshman
@Jimmy
@DS197
@Sean197
@Gordini
@Micah
@Juk3sy

For those Sherlocks among us, there's nothing significant about the above order, it doesn't signify amount donated or anything :smile:
I see I'm where I belong :excited:

Reactions: Micah and Gordini
Ok so the list of extremely kind folks who have decided to make a kind gesture to Shuv currently stands as follows. It isn't so easy always matching the forum username to the real name so please shout if I've missed you :smile: Thank you all!

@Siliconsteve
@LOCKE
@skippy93
@Greg0986
@matt9566
@Pav
@///M
@Dystant
@Beany
@Johnny 99
@Antti O
@Big Ben
@Chris
@nutnutwelshman
@Jimmy
@DS197
@Sean197
@Gordini
@Micah
@Juk3sy

For those Sherlocks among us, there's nothing significant about the above order, it doesn't signify amount donated or anything :smile:

#Sherlock was about to be on the case!

Another idea is finding a place where Shuv and his family like going (seaside, woods etc), and maybe looking into getting a plaque placed on a bench. All the benches in a seaside town down here are getting new benches and the council are allowing applications for plaques? Just a thought...

just thought of something..not sure how easy this would be so bear with me..we all know that Syer is keen on collecting golf balls..so I thought we could buy one each(if that can be done) and personalize them to your liking..
for example Simon(gordiny) would design his in Gordini colours,Chris could put a sticker of a famous brand of hoovers,Kev could do a picture of a very famous track in Belgium on it etc..
maybe your signature..

this way he would have a clio197/200.net golf collection too...

just thought of something..not sure how easy this would be so bear with me..we all know that Syer is keen on collecting golf balls..so I thought we could buy one each(if that can be done) and personalize them to your liking..
for example Simon(gordiny) would design his in Gordini colours,Chris could put a sticker of a famous brand of hoovers,Kev could do a picture of a very famous track in Belgium on it etc..
maybe your signature..

Like that

maybe your signature..

Sounds like a really nice gesture that. Think that would be the sort of thing people would have to do separately.

maybe your signature..

If someone can make that work, I'd ermmm... chuck one of my balls in.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
depends on whether most of can do it..i mean I have a friend who plays golf so i could ask him for a golf ball..some people might find it tricky..the thing is,it doesnt need to be done asap..we can all take our time and deliver as we are ready..

Reactions: ///M
Mmm, I'm not sure how I could go about customising a golf ball. My artistic skills are zero!