Supporting Shuv!

just an idea..could be a simple signature..we all are unique/special in a way :thumb:
well im definitely special:sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Ok guys sorry I've been busy in the kitchen but we're at £183 still. I think we can probably call it a day shortly. Love the golf ball idea Pav. But as regards the budget, are we decided on a Brooklands break with the balance on flowers or a rose bush of some sort?

Ok guys sorry I've been busy in the kitchen but we're at £183 still. I think we can probably call it a day shortly. Love the golf ball idea Pav. But as regards the budget, are we decided on a Brooklands break with the balance on flowers or a rose bush of some sort?
Nice Simon

Reactions: Gordini
Ok I'm rubbish at organising so here are the options as I see them:
1) £109 hotel break Mr and Mrs Shuv, £50 Rossi helmet and £25 flowers/rose;
2) £159 hotel break with spa (not Sean's handjob spa) and £25 flowers/rose;
3) 2x Rossi helmets £100, flowers/rose and some booze

Please let me have your thoughts :smile:

Reactions: Pav and Beany
Ok I'm rubbish at organising so here are the options as I see them:
1) £109 hotel break Mr and Mrs Shuv, £50 Rossi helmet and £25 flowers/rose;
2) £159 hotel break with spa (not Sean's handjob spa) and £25 flowers/rose;
3) 2x Rossi helmets £100, flowers/rose and some booze

Please let me have your thoughts :smile:
(1)
ONE

I think option 2 so Shuv's wife can enjoy the spa as she may not be interested in the cars.

EDIT: See my later post. Changed to option 1. Swayed by folks reasoning.

Last edited:
Or 2, always good to keep the ladies happy.

Of course they could upgrade to a spa treatment easily.

Bit late to throw this in the ring but what about flowers for the funeral and a donation to charity. Maybe the hospital where she was or a charity to combat the illness she had or even one of Shuv's choosing?
Buying a Valentino Rossi helmet doesn't seem that appropriate somehow!!
I'm happy to go with the majority though.

Bit late to throw this in the ring but what about flowers for the funeral and a donation to charity. Maybe the hospital where she was or a charity to combat the illness she had or even one of Shuv's choosing?

Totally see where you're coming from mate but it's kind of a two part deal from what I can see. One to pay our respects in a nice manner and the other to put a massive smile on his face when he needs it.

Winner both ways.

Reactions: Gordini and Sean197

Think the idea is to cheer him up a little bit with something he enjoys. But could always ditch the helmet and donate that £50 to the hospital/hospice/ward she was at.

Reactions: Gordini