Supporting Shuv!

I personally think something in the garden as a reminder is an excellent idea (as per @Siliconsteve suggestion) - I know flowers are nice, but something more permanent would be a lovely gesture.

It's a good idea, only thing we don't know his garden situation, he looks to be in quite a modern estate so not sure what the gardens are like.

It's a good idea, only thing we don't know his garden situation, he looks to be in quite a modern estate so not sure what the gardens are like.

Sure, but most would probably have room for a rose plant in a pot. However Shuv might hate gardening & having to look after it. It'd eat in to golfing, biking, detailing time. It's not easy when we know not a lot about him.

Yeah true.

I'd still lean towards something for him and his family or at least just him and his wife, vouchers or something or even a trip out etc? something to take there mind off it.

How about this for something Rossi? I used to collect the Senna F1 helmets and the 1/2 scale minichamps are beauties
http://www.diecastlegends.com/brands/minichamps/agv-rossi-helmet-rio-de-janeiro-1999-1-2.html
This one seems great value but I'll keep on looking. Could be the start of a new collection :smile:

I like this idea. It'd be a reminder of his nan in the same way that a plant would, but is also totally portable should he move house & ties in with his love of bikes & Rossi.

yeah go for it, he'd love that!
Everyone else like the helmets? Could be a nice way to remember his name by the start of an ongoing collection of something he likes. Shall I see if I can do a deal on the one and buy both? (from my recollection of his golf ball collection he would like to display them together) :smile: