Stolen megane RS 250

Dude i feel for you and ur Mrs i hope this gets sorted soon and they catch the Barstuarwds.
the midlands is not a good place to have a performance car at the moment lots are being stolen.
and if you need any help with insurance give me a shout

cheers guys

still no word from the police

insurance has been logged just waiting for a call back

doctors appt booked aswell just be safe as my eye is quite scratched

Baduzz- cheers buddy for some reason I've always though this car would become a target and at some point something would happen! cheap 172 next me thinks if i can afford the insurance!

cheers guys

still no word from the police

insurance has been logged just waiting for a call back

doctors appt booked aswell just be safe as my eye is quite scratched

Baduzz- cheers buddy for some reason I've always though this car would become a target and at some point something would happen! cheap 172 next me thinks if i can afford the insurance!

Might be a good way to go bud I was and still am gutted about mine but I bought a desisle for weekdays and now looking at something else for the weekend but insurance is killing me.

Hope it all gets resolved quickly for you bud.

Gah. Sorry to hear about this.

It's becoming all too often in that neck of the woods. :worried:

Unbelievable - really sorry to hear that. Just across town from me and was over that way this p.m. Must have really shaken you up. You did exactly the right thing in the circumstances. All the best to you and your misses.

Jesus...Sorry to hear that dude! :worried: Hopefully you get everything sorted fairly quickly!
Its the main thing i worry about with my car! Its getting quite scary actually how many have gone missing in the last few months :worried:

Can't believe this is happening again. I need to be careful with mine, the missus drives mine most of the time. She was worried the other day that someone was following her too. It's risky having a nice motor these days. Other than parking it in a garage over night and not using it, there's not much more you can do is there!

no i was dropping my Gf's 172 to freds@btm's house so he could service it tomorrow.

so i was going to bring her home in the 250

dropped the keys off in the letterbox, walked back to the car then boom out run these two blokes, gave it the Legs until he tripped me, got a punch to the face at which point i just handed them over as i was on the floor and in trouble tbh

Sounds even more suspicious, almost like they were targeting Fred's place?

Gutted for you mate. Had my house broken into for my Subaru impreza STI.
However the advice I would give to you all is get a Blackjax anti hijack put on your pride and joy. My Impreza got about 500 metres away before cutting out and I got it back no damage what so ever. In all my performance cars since I have had this fitted. They can drag you out take the keys and they are buzzing thinking they have your car then down the road it starts chirping and wanting the code and at the same time sending pulse messages to the fuel pump and eventually shuts down. In this time you have phoned police and other people are alerted to help and they are far enough away not to come back because the element of surprise has gone and now you could be armed so the do one.

I know this doesn't help you now mate but the £160ish is worth it. There are other devices that do the same like secret pressure switches under carpets etc, but the Clifford item has worked for me so that's were I stay.

...that's a terrible thing to happen, but as you say its just a car and you and your girlfriend are ok.....car is identical to mine (appart from the sticker)....this trend of taking RS cars is worrying. The Megs get a lot of attention, and I notice that people do look at my car when I am out and about....some more scary looking than others! Hope you get it all sorted.....