Clio RS 200 LUX - STOLEN from Wickford Essex 12/13 August

Hi all,

Haven't been on here since I had my 197, but thought i would try my luck.

My liquid yellow Clio RS 200 Lux was stolen on the evening of 12th / morning of 13th August from my driveway in the Wickford, Essex.

Since the pictures were taken, I have put my private plates on - R18 DPS.

Apart from a couple of curbed alloys (please don't judge) and a mark from someone kindly opening a door onto my rear drivers side door, it's in great condition.

I don't expect to see it again, and it's more than likely on different plates but you never know.

Please keep an eye out! TIARS 200 front.jpgRS 200 back.jpg

Sorry to hear abut your car being stolen. I am only down the road in South Woodham. I hope the Police find the sods who took it.

Any idea how they got the car started, burglary? You don't hear about many remote key activations with Renaults?

sorry to read this

the police will most likely do nothing about this given the state of policing in this country :censored:

No the police were pretty useless. Literally had a 2/3 minute call to log details and then a call to confirm nothing has popped up on any cameras :disappointed:

No the police were pretty useless. Literally had a 2/3 minute call to log details and then a call to confirm nothing has popped up on any cameras :disappointed:
:censored:

sounds like it....should of made a nasty facebook post and a full team would be on your doorstep within minutes