Stolen megane RS 250

Just had my 250 taken by two armed guys in dorridge solihull

Caspicum red*
black wheels*
PHLM12 in rear window( French flag colours)

Car looked like it would have gone towards the M42

Keep a look out people

jesus hope your ok mate?

why are these arseholes taking these cars,they must stand out like a sore thumb

Hope you're ok. That must be pretty scary. Hope you get it back ok and they get caught.

:-/ ferk! Hope the plod get somewhere with that, just a good job you're ok. The car can be replaced, not worth getting shot over.

Hope your ok mate and unharmed, this is getting to be a very worrying trend in the midlands region....

Just had my 250 taken by two armed guys in dorridge solihull

Caspicum red*
black wheels*
PHLM12 in rear window( French flag colours)

Car looked like it would have gone towards the M42

Keep a look out people

Jesus christ that is mental!

Hope you are ok :worried:

flipping heck mate, not to fair from me. well probly 15/20 miles but still in the midlands. really bad that is, hope everything turns out ok for you. some people in this world!!

Im fine people just got punch to the face i then decided to give them the keys seeing as he was wielding a hammer

just a car at the end of the day was more worried about my GF

Thats terrible, whats the country coming too?

Glad your ok though :thumbup1:

no i was dropping my Gf's 172 to freds@btm's house so he could service it tomorrow.

so i was going to bring her home in the 250

dropped the keys off in the letterbox, walked back to the car then boom out run these two blokes, gave it the Legs until he tripped me, got a punch to the face at which point i just handed them over as i was on the floor and in trouble tbh

Ahhhhh Jesus. Glad your okay mate.

Gutting, but it's just metal, life can't be replaced and not worth risking it for a car. That's what insurance is for.

Keep us updated

Got any pictures of the car for someone up your way to keep an eye out for