Started To Do Stuff!!

Hey Guys and Girls,

I started to actually do stuff to this car, i have had my older mini pickup now for 2 years and only really rebuilt the engine, so i thought i would have a play and add bits to this!

When i got the Cup the First thing i did was to enjoy it for the first month, then started to want to play with bits,

I have owned it now for about 8 weeks and love it ! always puts a smile on my face,

Upon recently cleaning it i did my checks and thought to have a look at the air filter, that was apparently replaced when i brought the car and it was serviced by the dealer ship, however i got it out and it was pretty black so i ordered a Pipercross panel filter! and OMG what a NOISE difference, the intake noise is so nice!

IMG_0679.jpg

Next thing that i am planning on doing to it,

• Decat/ Full System(see what tempts me at FCS)
  • Towing Strap
  • 200 Rear Diffuser
  • Set of Track Wheels
  • Xenon Kit Once i find a decent kit
  • Hubcentric Spacers 20/25mm
  • Lower it, Will need suggestions on either Coilovers/ Lowering Springs which is best for the cup ?
  • Tints For Rear Windows

Things I've Done so far

• Put on an Extra Sticker :tongue_smilie: ( not that it needs it )
  • PiperCross Panel Filter
  • Aux Cable for Standard Head Unit Installed
  • Replaced Passenger side Door Speaker
  • 8 hours Claying the whole Car ( very relaxing did involve beer, music and sun !):tongueout:anic:
  • Detailed Engine Bay

IMG_0660.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0667.jpg

This is the sticker fernandez :smiley:

The cleaning products that i use :-

Cherry snow foam (The Chemical Guys)
AutoGylm Shampoo
Clay bar (G3)
Turbo Detailer (G3)
Polish remove polish (AutoGlym)
Super resin polish (AutoGlym)
Tar Remover (AutoGlym)
Trim Polish
Back To Black (Tyre Dress)
DimondBrite Wheel Cleaner

Last edited:
Yeh Noodie i think its not a bad filter for the price, i have used ITG'S in the race car and then pipercross, piper cross was nicer sounded nicer and felt nicer to drive with, and there not bad for the money,

There's a couple of things im looking forward to FCS firstly meeting other members, but then all the other club stands and items to buy !

Now the question do I.......don't I ....... Do track time at FCS ??

just out of interest has anyone had any problems after fitting the hub centric spacers ??? does it affect the handling of the car?

Link to the video of the Piper cross Filter

http://youtu.be/wYRabLp-VFI

how do i get the video in my actual post rather than a link ?

Like the above, simples...

When in youtube, you need to click "Share", then click on "Options" and select long link. Once you have the link copy it.

Now back to your post, click on "Go Advanced" and a little youtube icon will appear in the top menu near the insert image icon. Once clicked 2 youtube tags will appear in your post, paste your link into these. Ensure their are no spaces betwen the tags and your link.

Hey presto

Hope that is clear enough.

think it would look awesome with the racer roof top air inlet for the cabin. its got the stickers, may as well finish off the full racer look