Mods have started!

So the other day I got a tax rebate! So I've just ordered a scorpion non resonated exhaust which should arrive in the next 2-3 days. Also want to know if anybody has the k-tec panel filter or any other filter fitted? Any good? Also looking at the itg maxogen from rs tuning which is another £200 over a panel filter. Would you go for panel or spend the extra on the itg? Many thanks

I've just fitted the ITG one today but am running a stock exhaust at present. I've not driven it enough yet to really be able to comment on it but will report back in a couple of days once I've got some more miles on the clock with it. F30C3877-2DE1-459C-A63F-74411084B0E6_zpsxhzzbuzw.jpg

save your money and get some good tyres or a remap...might need it after you've fitted the exhaust..

I'd agree with [MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] on that. It's not going to give you additional performance and I'd be very surprised if I see any type of consumption gains. I just found that the car could be a little Kangaroo-esque with the engine being cold and wondered if this might help counter that a little bit. I do already find that it seems a little smoother from cold but, as I say, I've not had it fitted long enough to really be able to comment.

Ultimately though, I really can't see the K-Tec own brand being all that different.

have had the itg filter in for more than 2 years and my mpg dropped a tiny bit..hence the comment above..the advantage of fitting one is mainly in the fact ,that you can clean it and reuse it....

Putting a better intake on it will improve the response. Putting an exhaust on it will ruin the response without a map.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've just ordered the itg maxogen from rs tuning. Sounds like a good few ponies from it. Hopefully both will arrive by weekend and I get them fitted next week at some point. A remap will happen in the next few months and possibly an intercooler to finish it off. If I can get over 240 bhp with all the above I'll be very happy

Post deleted, didn't realise you had a 200T!

Last edited:
I can't wait to get it mapped but need to wait till next pay day! Would be interesting to see how it compares to my old revo stage 2 fiesta st.

Similar Thread Suggestions