Some pics of the new beast :o)

Cars looking really good Mike. There is a lass near me that has one in Racing Blue and I still think the 182 shape looks the nuts. How are you finding the ktec? Loud but bearable?

Cars looking really good Mike. There is a lass near me that has one in Racing Blue and I still think the 182 shape looks the nuts. How are you finding the ktec? Loud but bearable?

Its not too loud actually, but I think i'd prefer a Miltek - I prefer the looks of them:

DSCF0041.jpg

It looks awesome Mike, as I've said 100 times. Very tidy car.

It feels quicker, I say it FEELS quicker, not sure if it is.
Top end i find the 197's quicker. But the 182 feels a bit better low down, Think because its smaller they feel different.
Yeah, I've had a couple of little drags with 182's and there's really very little in it. Must be a power/weight thing. These 197's are so heavy!

I to like the racing blue 182 they look well nice

Mate my 197 is up for sale (cant belive still got it if im honist no ones snapped my hands of) just brought a 172 for 2k with only 43k on the clock, great car but there is bits i will miss with the 197

Mate my 197 is up for sale (cant belive still got it if im honist no ones snapped my hands of) just brought a 172 for 2k with only 43k on the clock, great car but there is bits i will miss with the 197

It's horrible thing to have to do. I am starting to grow to like the 182 now, no it isn't quite the same as a 197/200, but in a way more fun, purely because it is a go-kart lol!!!!

I miss Red Roo :':smile:':smile:'(