Some pics of the new beast :o)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Well here she is - 182 full fat, both cup packs (I am aware the front splitter is missing lol!)

It isnt a 197, not quite the same, but I do love it a lot!! The previous guy clearly looked after her a lot. Hopefully he might pop on very soon with his pics of his new beast :wink:

I miss the 197 a lot, but I really had no choice in the matter:

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6-1.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9-1.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

K Tec exhaust - that is all

So there you have it, I'm a traitor who will be back in a 200 within 2 years :smile:

I'm sure iv seen that car on Ultimate Police Interceptors...

...., only joking, looks really nice Mike

How are you finding it over the 197 mike?

It feels quicker, I say it FEELS quicker, not sure if it is.

Not as comfy, but not far off.

My in-laws wanted me to get a diesel people carrier, so it could have been far worse lol!!!

Top end i find the 197's quicker. But the 182 feels a bit better low down, Think because its smaller they feel different. Both different drives tho imo. Glad your liking it they are fantastic cars, needs a front splitter :wink:

Looking good mike, can't believe you've copied me, BG with both cup packs and missing the front splitter...

2-1.gif

I do love BG 182's, loved my 1st one, just wound me up keeping it clean lol!

why are all the pictures taken near a Biffa bin !!! Talk about setting the scene

I thought I was looking at the red one behind the black one at first lol

Think you need to get the whore sign out mate.But I like the 182s hope you enjoy it

Why thank you :hug:

Missing the car now, not heard anything from the new owner, last I heard was a headlight bulb had blown last night, they were all working before, but that car ate bulbs :worried: