site calendars.?

would you buy a site calendar.?

• yes

Votes: 38 95.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
I'm boycotting the annual calenders now after 3 years of failing to get in with epic shots lol :tongueout: modified just don't cut it huh!?

Although get some tits involved and I may change my mind.

Will be different this year Ben as there are alot more modded cars around and want to move away from the pics of a car in a field :wink:
Noddie is sorting a thread for pic posting as we speak.

I'm happy to vote for a tits calendar as well. not too bother if the pics include cars in those photos tbh.

I'll agree there are some tits on here :wink:

There are ladies on the site too.

Ill buy one, if one or more of my photos are used, purely so that it can go with the car and I can say it featured in a calendar :wink:.
Other than that reason, I dont have a need for a calendar tbh.

Ill buy one, if one or more of my photos are used, purely so that it can go with the car and I can say it featured in a calendar :wink:.
Other than that reason, I dont have a need for a calendar tbh.

It's not really about the need to be honest it's about supporting the site:thumbup1:

I have never used a calendar for it's normal use, I prefer to use my phone. But having some good pictures of Clio on the wall and supporting the site is well worth the £10 or whatever it is.

put me down for 2 as usual, it's a standard stocking filler in my house the lads would be disappointed if they didn't get one

Always needed i have just sorted the 133.net ones out for the members there and pre ordering them went crazy! :smile:

Get on the job guys!

One for me at least please. Might have already posted in here, I'll be honest and say I couldn't be arsed looking to see if I had. :smile:

Poll is open for people to vote on their favourite 20 pics: http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?p=215772#post215772

^^......:huh:

Raptor6767, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.