Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have....but have you seen redbulls take on the clio? They sprayed theirs silver and I thought it looked horrible?

Small update:

20130112143030djd.jpg

20130112143207.jpg

oww yeaahhh!!

Having looked through the whole thread the car is slowly growing on me (as it sits now). I didn't like it with the yellow splitter but now with the carbon one it looks a lot better in my opinion. I'm not really fussed on the yellow read diffuser and I feel with the change of the front splitter that the rear diffuser just feels out of place.

I actually don't mind the yellow mirrors caps/covers, the more I look at them the more I like them.

Dont get me wrong I appreciate the work and love that has been put into the car and I can see that you wanted to create something different from everyone else. I guess at the end of the day as long as your happy with it thats all that matters as you'll never please everyone.

John

Having looked through the whole thread the car is slowly growing on me (as it sits now). I didn't like it with the yellow splitter but now with the carbon one it looks a lot better in my opinion. I'm not really fussed on the yellow read diffuser and I feel with the change of the front splitter that the rear diffuser just feels out of place.

I actually don't mind the yellow mirrors caps/covers, the more I look at them the more I like them.

Dont get me wrong I appreciate the work and love that has been put into the car and I can see that you wanted to create something different from everyone else. I guess at the end of the day as long as your happy with it thats all that matters as you'll never please everyone.

John

Nice feedback.

The car is actually still work in progress. I think once I put on the black and yellow sprint spoiler and re-paint the calipers yellow, it'll all tie in nicely. The mirrors won't look too out of place then.

The car lacks a bit of colour "up top" so the spoiler *should* finish off the back end nicely whilst the calipers finish off the sides.

That's the plan anyway...if it doesn't work, i'm buggered lol

Get out of my thread.

NOW!. :lol:

Bloody cup spoiler, nooooo waaaaaaayyyyyyyy. If I was going to spoiler id, i'd probably get a sprint.

Wheels are next. I like the idea of 18" megane wheels in gloss black.

The car is actually still work in progress. I think once I put on the black and yellow sprint spoiler and re-paint the calipers yellow, it'll all tie in nicely. The mirrors won't look too out of place then.

The car lacks a bit of colour "up top" so the spoiler *should* finish off the back end nicely whilst the calipers finish off the sides.

The cup spoiler is so wrong it becomes right? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0