Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice feedback.

The car is actually still work in progress. I think once I put on the black and yellow sprint spoiler and re-paint the calipers yellow, it'll all tie in nicely. The mirrors won't look too out of place then.

The car lacks a bit of colour "up top" so the spoiler *should* finish off the back end nicely whilst the calipers finish off the sides.

That's the plan anyway...if it doesn't work, i'm buggered lol

Not a problem man, I think its only right I explain why I don't like it instead of just saying "no don't like it" lol.

I'll keep an eye on how the car changes but the one thing I'd definitely keep is the yellow mirrors, even if the rest of the car was standard. Don't know why but I just like them lol.

First time I've had a good look through this thread, the car looks brilliant.

Though Im not keen on the diffuser, I think Id have opted for a black 200 diffuser with Kevlar exhaust tips from Fernandez.

Car looks stunning bud... I'd say powdercoat the calipers in yellow... Just to match the rest of the yellow. I've had mine for a while now, and no signs of ageing or damage from heat.

Excuse my "pram" suspension... H&R'S coming soon

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358066907028.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358066907028.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 91
Thanks guys.

You either love or hate the car, hence Marmite, but it does look better in the flesh. I generally don't get many, if any, bad comments. Unless everyone bitches behind my back lol

Got them off here mate. They popped up in the for sale section. Bit of an impulse buy but they work so well.

Thanks.

Got some tasty new treats coming over the next month or so. Getting ready for show season.

Coming this month:

Sprint Spoiler
Carbon Grills (Painted black)
Full Service & Cambelt with gearbox oil and complete coolant change.
Uprated brake fluid & Yellow HEL's
RC5+'s pads on the front
Projectors & HID's

Possible: Godspeeds 330mm discs.

I'll probably just strip the rear's down and clean them, might change the pads, but tbh there's so much life left in them.

Next month: Nurburgring!!

--

"Pockets ain't empty cuz" - Fooking are after this month.

Plans sound good mate can't wait to see the pictures.
We're you havering the Cambelt done?
I'm having the Cambelt etc gear box oil, brake fluid and a service.
I have decided to have it done at diamond motors.
Ill be skint when I pay for all that aha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0