Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and yellow or black door handles :tongueout:

i think the yellow low down works as you don't have anything else higher up that's ly but I could be proved wrong. If its cheap then buy it tape it in place see if you like it :smile: if not sell it on, if you do like it then get it fitted!!

Last edited:
Yeah good shout.

Had thought about calipers, but wasn't sure about ruining the brembos. Some people are keen on the red but they'd look good inside black wheels.

I need to do something with my handles, it was something I was going to do before FCS, just not had the time. Probably will go black with those. Is just agro to take them off!

Could try that plasti-dip stuff and spray it on the car? Member on here sprayed his wheels and front bumper that way whilst on the car :smile:

Didnt think I'd like the black and yellow theme but it's good, I reckon the bump strips on the doors done yellow would be just enough to finish it off. Anything more will be too much.

OP lists updated!

Could try that plasti-dip stuff and spray it on the car? Member on here sprayed his wheels and front bumper that way whilst on the car :smile:

Yeah could do that...I'm thinking spray paint will be fine, just will need to literally cover the whole side of the car in paper to do it.

Dude... I was waiting for these photos to go up after seeing the job SS did on Facebook!

Looks amazing - absolutely love it!

As people have pointed out, it does need something down the side and a wheel colour change.

What about something like Riaczz has done with his Clio with the R26R stickers - but in LY?

Very jealous!

I quite like the idea of adding more graphics than parts. Although, being an F1 it's overdose on decals anyway!

Here's a better shot of the engine bay with the hoses, and I gave her a clean today in prep for FCS tomorrow!

20120616132147.jpg

20120616132136.jpg

20120616154827.jpg

Why have I missed this thread??Loving the look of this another that's not the norm
Great colours

Not to my taste mate but well done for being brave!

I remember Kevo had those lights and they look totally different on a DB car than they do on a FW one.

Oh and I don't suppose you know where I could get the rear lights from do you? The link has obviously expired now but I've searched on eBay uk and can't find any. I have original rear lights slightly tinted on my nimbus but have always been a bit 50/50 about them, but the led rears I do like a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0